Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

At the RNG again.

Started by Superman, August 11, 2013, 04:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superman

Taking on the RNG in smaller faster sessions as opposed to long drawn out wars.

Have you ever noticed the first win didn't feel to bad? by this I mean even if it was a progression stretcher, it didn't make you think "this is it, it's going hurt" well, with the way I play a lot of the time the first win is just like this, no pressure or panic, maybe it's because mentally we are ready to take on the RNG that's why we logged on, we felt 'ready to play' so our spirits are high.

I also found that when I play longer sessions and mentally note any wins that were a struggle, the struggles add up and the longer you play the harder (mentally) to cope with, as many know I have played this way for about 8 months before I stopped (found I was getting bored and trigger happy)

• ~:trigger happy: when an unintelligent feels invincible and while tracking sees another 'thing' happen and decides to play another game while waiting, usually resulting in a war against random and leaves the player mumbling unintelligent a$$ to itself, or just straying from the current game plan, we've all been there.
so decided I needed a rest. Up to then I had not lost one session and my bet size was very rarely above X10 of its starting size. For those that didn't see them, I posted screenshots of my balance at BV, this shows all sessions for the last 10 days, no red sessions, many users have seen them so you can believe and trust I don't fluff things up to look cool.

OK 4 days ago after commenting in another thread and getting a few PMs' I decided to start playing again, but since I stopped playing months ago, you never stop thinking, I have decided that this time I will only play short, micro sessions, THIS IS NOT HIT N RUN in my opinion, I have set myself a target of 1% per session, I will play 2 sessions most days, morning and evening BUT instead of working my way up to the 1% it must be my first win, now that win could take a few bets if the 1st one is lost but that's what I am after so my bet size is 1% of my bank or as near as damit my bank was 50 euros to start so my first target was 0.50 plus the 10% commision at BV, also, I set the amount of numbers I want from them to 60 so I know it's me that's losing, I aint being mugged and I won't need them all anyway (hopefully).

The attached screenshots show the last 4 days sessions, no red ones luckily, its the session duration I am pointing out, an average of about 2 minutes, the good ones only have 2 bets, 0.50 for my 1% then I play another spin at 0.05 to cover their 10%, a few times I just played 0.60 base bet when I win, job done close game and wait for the evening.

I won't update this often as I don't run commentary but will answer any questions when someone stumbles over it, as they do.

[attachimg=1]

--

[attachimg=2]

--
[attachimg=3]
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

Chrisbis

Nice numbers Neal. Rapid, short sessions......in, make the $£€ and out.

nice post. [smiley]aes/thumb.png[/smiley]

esoito

Seeing as the forum is about 'bet selection' you can guess what some will want to ask!!

And I'll bet you'll keep your powder dry.

Do I lose my bet?

Big EZ

• ~:trigger happy: when an unintelligent feels invincible and while tracking sees another 'thing' happen and decides to play another game while waiting, usually resulting in a war against random and leaves the player mumbling unintelligent a$$ to itself, or just straying from the current game plan, we've all been there.

This needs to be added to the roulette dictionary [smiley]aes/thumb.png[/smiley]
Quitting while your ahead is not the same as quitting.

Superman

QuoteSeeing as the forum is about 'bet selection' you can guess what some will want to ask!!

And I'll bet you'll keep your powder dry.

Do I lose my bet?

The forum maybe but not this thread, it's to show others a style of play, really short attacks against an RNG, with all the negativity currently going around regarding RNG's it's a positive reminder that it is possible to beat them.

Not sure what you mean by keeping my powder dry, I think I know but would like you to clarify a little please.

[Certainly. Here's A Clarification:

If you keep your powder dry, you act cautiously so as not to damage your chances. It can also mean keeping something private in the same sense as
preserving ones resources.

It came from the idea that gunpowder will only explode if it is dry.

Example:  We're not ready to start buying yet. We'll keep our powder dry until we think prices are as low as they'll go.

Esoito]

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

Proofreaders2000

"...with all the negativity currently going around regarding RNG's"-Superman

Would you be willing to vouch for any RNG software other than BetVoyager?

Turner

Lets hope its not a damp squib  ;)

[Moderator's Note:  Post reinstated. An innocent pun -- no harm intended! ]

Superman

QuoteWould you be willing to vouch for any RNG software other than BetVoyager?

Nope, as I stated, BV has the hash, it's set in stone and can't be manipulated, others, well they could do anything they wanted whenever they needed/felt they had to.

@ esoito, is this the bit I need to acknowledge

It can also mean keeping something private in the same sense as preserving ones resources.

If it is, the way I play has been noted here and on the other forum, it's also been discussed and answered, Drazen worked it out, others should try too instead of searching for mechanical ways to play, if my way, or Bayes' way were as simple as ABC it would have been in a bot a long time ago, as our selection/timing is hard to pinpoint so is the bet size, it can' be played with set rules, screen shot below shows this mornings session, 6 pins, target reached and out in less than 1 minute.

@ Turner, no idea what you're on about mate.

Sputnik

Quote from: Big EZ on August 12, 2013, 01:07:37 AM

This needs to be added to the roulette dictionary [smiley]aes/thumb.png[/smiley]

Nice input ...
I don't find topic like this impressive at all ...

Priyanka

Quote from: Superman on August 11, 2013, 04:43:05 PM
no red ones luckily, its the session duration I am pointing out, an average of about 2 minutes, the good ones only have 2 bets,
Great one Superman. Just giving it a deep thought, even though you mentioned otherwise, it is more of a hit and run concept right, especially as your bet size is also going to be more or less equal to your target?

Also, you mentioned your play is documented in this forum. can't find many in here or rf.cc. Is there a different place I should be looking?

TwoCatSam

Yanks

Look under his cape!!

Oh, forgive me.  I couldn't help myself!

TCH
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Turner

Quote from: TwoCatSam on August 14, 2013, 02:04:45 AM
Yanks

Look under his cape!!

Oh, forgive me.  I couldn't help myself!

TCH
That will definitely be deleted lol....or perhaps mine will be deleted for saying...that will definitely be deleted.
it's a paradox.

[Moderator's Comment:  Nope. Worst that happened was to correct the spelling from 'definatly' to 'definitely'  ;) ]

Chrisbis

Quote from: Priyanka
Great one Superman. Just giving it...........................target?

Also, you mentioned your play is documented in this forum. can't find many in here or rf.cc. Is there a different place I should be looking?

I'm not sure it's a documented as you may wish it to be Yanks............... but one thing we do know is, its FTL........though with a lot of trial and error...........Superman says he plays by hunches, feelings, even by the very vibrations in the crystals that surround the Superman castle, that keep the evils at bay!

Hence why he says, for now, it can not be botted....... so, from what I gather, there is no set rule of thumb, or method that could be exactly articled.

I guess, if he made a video, you could gleam what he is doing, but would have to be many many actual sessions, because as you have seen, they are very very short in duration.

Priyanka

Quote from: TwoCatSam on August 14, 2013, 02:04:45 AM
Look under his cape!!
Hmm!! I would, but am a bit scared of the consequences.
[attachimg=1]

Priyanka

Quote from: Chrisbis on August 14, 2013, 06:47:11 AM
Superman says he plays by hunches, feelings, even by the very vibrations in the crystals that surround the Superman castle, that keep the evils at bay!

Hence why he says, for now, it can not be botted....... so, from what I gather, there is no set rule of thumb, or method that could be exactly articled.
Working in Robotics industry, I know how hard it is to convert instincts and feelings into machines. I believe instincts are the only betselection that makes sense and may be for superman it works like a Voodoo.