Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

PatternAnalysis, I challenge you!

Started by TwoCatSam, December 12, 2013, 02:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esoito

I'm biting my tongue over the 'ball drop' thing. I was wondering why my voice is so high.

Bally6354

Quote from: esoito on December 14, 2013, 11:09:04 PM
I'm biting my tongue over the 'ball drop' thing. I was wondering why my voice is so high.

I am just waiting on Mr J with one of his cough, cough posts.  :))
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

TwoCatSam

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

FLAT_IN_O

Quote from: TwoCatSam on December 14, 2013, 10:51:56 PM
If a person says they can do X and someone asks them to do it, can they say no?  If they do the doubts will arise.  "Aye, mate!  If ye culd do it, ye wuld."

So they always find a reason as to why they cannot even try.  I knew he would do this from the get-go.  I find no fault with the fellow.  He did his best.

I am back to my "Ball Drop" system.  Normy wrote the software for me.  I'll try it a while.  If I have any success, I'll post.

Sam

--Ball drop ?????

marvin

My Dearest Sam,

Are you saying that PA should follow ignatus' footsteps?   ;D

TwoCatSam

I liked ignatus; liked reading his posts.  One thing about him--you knew where to bet be it good or bad. 

Frankly, I was hoping PA would tell us something about the Kimo Li method or system or whatever it might be.  I've been looking at it for years and still can't see anything.

I thought if he took it number by number, we might understand.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

TwoCatSam