Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Last X number script.

Started by Ralph, December 09, 2012, 08:36:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph

I have been asked if I could include a flat betting script betting the X last numbers spun as straight up.  I will try to fix it today.

KingsRoulette

Thanks. It was me who asked for this. Actually there is a demand of last "X" numbers tracker, pending for a while. It can be incorporated in Ralph's existing bot or as a separate tracker/bot.
Nothing can perfectly beat a random session but luck. If someone claims perfection in every session, he is either a fool himself or think all to be fools.

Ralph

The bot can track and play. it can not only track.   The first set of numbers must be manually tracked, then the playimg bot will update the numbers.

I have a first version named Test in the bot now, if you not see it or it is an old test, restart the bot for updating.

The first manually tracked numbers are entered with comma as delimeter. The script will add the numbers during the play, and take away the oldest.

It is not tested very much, so you are testers, we may make changes.

Array.prototype.contains = function(obj) {
    var i = this.length;
    while (i--) {
        if (this == obj) {
            return true;
        }
    }
    return false;
}

function extfunc(number,betsize, bet){
   if(bet.substr(bet.length-1,1)==",") bet = bet.substr(0,bet.length-1);
    bet = bet.split(",");

var count = 0;
    if(!bet.contains(number)){
          bet[bet.length] = number;
          count= 1;
    }
    temp="";

for(i=count;i<bet.length;i++){ temp = temp + bet  + ",";}

return temp + "/" + betsize;
  }

KingsRoulette

Say we want to bet the last 18 numbers,what is to be done?
Nothing can perfectly beat a random session but luck. If someone claims perfection in every session, he is either a fool himself or think all to be fools.

KingsRoulette

some numbers are wrongly coming in the bot as twice or thrice while they have come up once only.

Ralph

Quote from: KingsRoulette on December 09, 2012, 11:02:35 AM
some numbers are wrongly coming in the bot as twice or thrice while they have come up once only.

Ho many numbers are you using? slow down the speed if using many numbers. I will try to fix this problem as soon as it is possible, it is not the script.

Ralph

The script take the numbers, I have try up to 24 and that works.  The only thing I did not do was to take unique numbers, if a number repeate, it will as the script is now count it two times, and bet two chips.

KingsRoulette

It should take uniques only and not the same number if repeats. The bot is, at times repeating last numbers itself wrongly. I have done nothing to increase the speed of bot and it is already running pretty slow.
      By the way what are the two empty boxes  meant for below "start" and "new session"?

Ralph

Quote from: KingsRoulette on December 09, 2012, 11:53:48 AM
It should take uniques only and not the same number if repeats. The bot is, at times repeating last numbers itself wrongly. I have done nothing to increase the speed of bot and it is already running pretty slow.
      By the way what are the two empty boxes  meant for below "start" and "new session"?

Have you watch the video which explain the use? it is in this section, done by Sam. The boot register a number two times on slow connections, a fix will come.

KingsRoulette

Ralph,
      I am more than impressed by your efforts and feel it as a very big contribution for forum. It can be compared only to MST of Ophis.
Can you please answer this very briefly?
QuoteBy the way what are the two empty boxes  meant for below "start" and "new session"?   
I am asking this question for third time.

Ralph

Quote from: KingsRoulette on December 09, 2012, 12:19:23 PM
Ralph,
      I am more than impressed by your efforts and feel it as a very big contribution for forum. It can be compared only to MST of Ophis.
Can you please answer this very briefly?     I am asking this question for third time.

It is for the bot to stop at a win target, the answer how to use it is in Sam s Video, have you watch it?

Ralph

I have changed the script to use unique numbers only. It is still named Test, which means just test.

KingsRoulette

Thanks for fast updates. There are two empty boxes, if one is for win target, another must be for "stop loss". Am I correct?

Ralph

Quote from: KingsRoulette on December 09, 2012, 12:29:18 PM
Thanks for fast updates. There are two empty boxes, if one is for win target, another must be for "stop loss". Am I correct?

Please watch the move it deal with it. The video is for I should not answer the same questions to many. If you watch the video, and still not  understand you are welcome with questions.

The first small textbox is  displying the balance, it should not be empty if your game account has less than 100 Euro.

You put a win balance in the other, and if  you then check the checkbox and press start the bot will run until hitting the win target or the game balance is gone.

Everthing is shown in the video in this section.  http://betselection.cc/ralph's-bot/the-bot-is-out-for-testing-10-testers/

Ralph

I have tested the script running until 100 units plus. took 204 spins.  I saw many repeaters, so using uniqe numbers may not be the optimal.

A slight positive progression on the most hit had gain more. I used 9 numbers.   

I think the script is working as requested. Start with manual track for the numbers to bet first tiime to the script, as a script can not know a human intention.

the bot will replace the numbers hit with the oldest, and keep the same amount of numbers as the starting bet. It can be feed any length ot unique numbers.