Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Re: Our Player's Edges

Started by Rolex-Watch, September 01, 2014, 03:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr J

There are posts on THIS thread regarding deleting of posts. You said nothing to them.

Ken
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

Albalaha

Those posts were as off topic as your talk of Steve, in this debate.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Mr J

Before I brought it to your attention, why is it you said nothing to the others, only me? (second time I'm asking you).

Ken
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))