Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

ALBALAHA'S QUOTE!

Started by BEAT-THE-WHEEL, November 15, 2014, 03:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEAT-THE-WHEEL

For the newbies, stop your searching, until u really understand the quote below by Albalaha.!

==============================
"We can't control the arrival of Variance and can't fight that with progression, we can just escape that wisely so that it does not carry along our profits and bankroll."   :ALBALAHA.
================================
Once I even make a very selfish suggestion to Albalaha, that he should delete those free articles, as I think it too valuable for free!!! :-[

But he kindly refuse to .... :applause:

Now I understand that many are plain lazy to commit time and effort to studying.... >:(
When u really-really understand this quote,..and take initiative to understand what he mean...

U will exclaim,"Wow!..I learn a very precious lesson today!" :thumbsup:

But the onus on u, no one could stop u, if u enthusiastic enough! :nope:
...and I wonder how many newbies will act, after reading this quote....?[smiley]aes/cry.png[/smiley]

Mare

Such sentences usually mean nothing to beginners.
It is a fact that is impossible to understand.
It takes years of work and correct study to realize the truth.
People are mostly victims their own insecurity to cross the border of known.

Tomla

Variance from your norm is a sure killer

Mr J

We should rank the best quotes on the board. I really think mine is top 5 material, I simply love it.

Ken
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

BEAT-THE-WHEEL

Quote from: Mr J on November 15, 2014, 05:15:28 PM
We should rank the best quotes on the board. 

Ken
I love that idea , Let me start a new thread, then everyone can post their FAVORITE   gambling   quotes, and ranks by others!
Title: "BEST BETTING QUOTES"

and Mr J, feel free to post your 5 top there.
Thanks.