Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

WINKEL'S G.U.T: Some Resources Listed

Started by esoito, October 25, 2012, 10:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viper83

Is there someone that regularly uses this strategy proficiently?

topcat888

No but it's always intrigued me ~ I'd like to see it automated to see what it can really do...

Ophis

its the same story like with JL Voodoo HAR... just here it is called GUT feeling.

No matter what you do, how you code it, what sort of AI you use... you will always do it wrong.  :applause:
Multi Systems Tracker
➨ *Link Removed*

topcat888

Quote from: Ophis on January 27, 2013, 06:59:14 PM
its the same story like with JL Voodoo HAR... just here it is called GUT feeling.
No matter what you do, how you code it, what sort of AI you use... you will always do it wrong.  :applause:

Whilst you are probably right, that is a strange thing to say for someone who 'took the time out' to code a bunch of ill-fated Pattern Recognition Systems into a tracker... why bother.

Ophis

Quote from: topcat888 on January 27, 2013, 10:20:15 PM
Whilst you are probably right, that is a strange thing to say for someone who 'took the time out' to code a bunch of ill-fated Pattern Recognition Systems into a tracker... why bother.

1. I enjoy coding.
2. Pattern recognition is very powerful and was coded while working on GUT as a part of AI.
3. With attitude "why bother" you won't achieve much in your life.

Automated gut on original settings is doing... not that great as it was claimed.
After tweaking a bit and applying many different kind of fillers its doing rather well... but not good enough to assume its ready to release. 
Maybe some day i will return to it with new ideas and finish it.
Multi Systems Tracker
➨ *Link Removed*

pb65

GUT does work and while it might seem like voodoo it can make a good profit when played right. 

The biggest problem newbies face is having to put a lot of time into practicing with it and getting proficient seeing the crossings and betting them. There are a number or very good trackers that do most of the work for you.

Pockets

Quote from: pb65 on January 23, 2014, 02:31:06 AM
GUT does work and while it might seem like voodoo it can make a good profit when played right. 

The biggest problem newbies face is having to put a lot of time into practicing with it and getting proficient seeing the crossings and betting them. There are a number or very good trackers that do most of the work for you.
Completely agree. It is easy to play as well with trackers. There is no rocket science.

esoito

Quote from: Xander on January 24, 2014, 01:22:55 AM
Of course not.  There's no reason for it to work.

OK. 

But in the interest of balance then what, in your opinion Xander, are the reasons for it not to work?

Xander

The correct question is: Why should it work???