Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

AGENT 6

Started by ignatus, January 28, 2016, 03:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignatus

This may be one of my best systems so far, if i may say it myself, and it's all FLATBET. 3+3 number bet (and 3+3 on the opposite HIGH or LOW) in a progressive bet.

TRIGGER- Wait for a hit in doz 1 or 3 (doz 1 & 3 is only played, choose one!) then bet all numbers in that particular columnstreet, except for the number hit. (3 numbers bet) Also bet 3u on the opposite HIGH or LOW. IF hit, restart. (bet the same columnstreet numbers except the number hit, and also same 3u on the opposite HIGH or LOW) IF another columnstreet within the same doz hit (same procedure): -Bet all numbers in that particular columnstreet, except for the number hit. (And +3u on the opposite HIGH or LOW) so, now 3+3 numbers are bet within that particular doz, and 3+3 on the opposite HIGH or LOW. Spin until hit; then restart trigger with 1 columnstreet bet (the same columnstreet hit is bet). IF the third unbet columnstreet hit when the 2 others are bet, remove all bets, and RESTART trigger with that 3rd columnstreet hit (3 numbers bet) also reset to 3u bet on the opposite HIGH or LOW....

I think that description would cover all scenarios.

5/5 Games won, (played with 5u bets, wingoal +500u, stoploss -500u)

ignatus

8/10 GAMES WON