Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The insider

Started by Blue_Angel, February 25, 2016, 01:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue_Angel

Quote from: BEAT-THE-WHEEL on March 07, 2016, 05:49:09 AM
Instead of waiting for 18nos, why not wait for 24,
and bet the 24nos???
Since the law of third, says, always 24???
isn't this better?
Anyone???

IMO 24 numbers are not better than betting 18, yes law says that on average are appearing 24 numbers in 37 spins but you are betting them for the next cycle and only 66% of them are going to hit.
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Albalaha

First of all, there is nothing like law of the third. It is a theory and not the law. Understand the difference first.

Secondly, whether you bet 1 nbr or 24 nbrs it can not create an edge for you itself.

Playing sleepers is evidently a bad idea since many of the sleepers/non-hit numbers may hit well after 200 or even more spins. They can only waste your chips.

Betting what has already hit looks better, at a glance but it may not win flat still.

The earliest 24 nbrs could be a nice bet but it would seek about 40 spins of tracking and if a few numbers get added fast, it could be a disaster.

Playing the earliest 18 nbrs could be worth thinking. With a sound MM, your expectancy to come out winner is definitely better.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Blue_Angel

QuoteThe earliest 24 nbrs could be a nice bet but it would seek about 40 spins of tracking

Have you heard Ion Saliu, his "super roulette strategy" was about this, first get 24 unique but after didn't bet every spin, he was using triggers like after 1 hit for the 24 numbers bet them that are going to win 1 more time or, after 2 hits for the 13 numbers bet that one of the 24 numbers will break the losing streak.

Trigger number 1: after W bet for 1 or 2 more W in a row

Trigger number 2: after LL bet for 1 win within 2 or maximum 3 spins
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Albalaha

I even made trackers for his systems and posted somewhere on this very forum. They fail to win. I even wrote to Ion saliu but got no answer or clarifications on this ever.

In nutshell, do not try to get a bet that wins by itself or by any blind dragging with progressions. It is not so easy.

Earliest 18 numbers, could be a nice potential bet to earn with a little MM. Apply efforts there.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

greenguy

Quote from: Mr J on March 07, 2016, 04:06:03 AM
I don't care who you are, a nobody in my world.

Ken

I'm just glad you sign off every post with "Ken"

It really helps because if you didn't do that none of us would have a clue who posted it.