Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

FEEDBACK ON "THE SCHOOL"

Started by esoito, August 22, 2016, 11:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esoito

For a fee a member is offering to tutor members through his roulette 'school'.

Hardly surprising that he's copping a bit of flack from cynics and unbelievers... ;D 

These days mention the word 'money' and there's an immediate knee-jerk reaction -- justified sometimes but not always!

So I've opened this thread for some of his past and current students to post their thoughts and opinions.

A bit of feedback will help to either reinforce or dispel  others' fears and suspicions.

Gizmotron

Quote from: esoito on August 22, 2016, 11:27:26 PM
For a fee a member is offering to tutor members through his roulette 'school'.

Hardly surprising that he's copping a bit of flack from cynics and unbelievers... ;D 

These days mention the word 'money' and there's an immediate knee-jerk reaction -- justified sometimes but not always!

So I've opened this thread for some of his past and current students to post their thoughts and opinions.

A bit of feedback will help to either reinforce or dispel  others' fears and suspicions.

I for one would love to hear from any one of them here. This betselection.cc forum is the only forum I openly discussed what I taught. I focused on the reality that in my charts you could see characteristics that were exploitable. You must remember that almost everyone was against me back then. Not like that now. I have won the war on trends. Some people will never learn. But I think I at least was successful in teaching that you could at least see my characteristics in the charts. I taught the trends, the global effect, and then effectiveness trend.

Now is totally a different time. Now that I have published what I previously and privately taught, and it has been in everyone's face for years, it would be real interesting to see what everyone thinks.

Just remember this. I chose to let it all out at first for $500, and later for $200 with extra information added. The part that some of you don't get is that old thing about human nature, that nobody would let the holy grail be this easily obtainable. It makes no sense.

Solve that dilemma ingenious ones.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Jake

Thanks esoito for starting this thread.

I doubt, though, that there will be much feedback, because those who think Gizmo's system is great probably won't want others to know it, and those who think it's cr*p will be too busy chasing the next holy grail. ;D

esoito

I've created a separate thread for general discussion about the school.

Please keep this thread for student comments only.

Thanks.

Gizmotron

"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Denzie

Ill report after a month of playing on a daily basis. But till now my br is growing...im even ahead flatbetting. Will see how it goes....

Jake

Quote from: Denzie on August 25, 2016, 04:39:35 AM
Ill report after a month of playing on a daily basis.

Thanks Denzie. I'll hold you to that!

Denzie

Day 1  :)

esoito

Thanks Denzie.  Looks promising so far.

Any other students going to give feedback?

[Surely Gz has more than one!]

Denzie

Denzie

Denzie

Denzie

Denzie

Jake

Not looking good Denzie. You must be doing it wrong!  ;)