Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Humble but Real

Started by VLS, January 14, 2013, 11:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

Quote from: john gold
I will need to explain properly how to use the three columns revolver because it is not so straightforward. The good thing is that I can use the screenshots above to explain it.

So let's get into it.

The first column pretty much explains itself. That is the traditional approach to the 'claudio3' method.
You obviously understand why the 21 was a winner on spin 19.

Now for the slightly more complicated events of column 2 and column 3.

Column 2 takes into account the pocket distances in a clockwise motion. So the first number is 27.
Looking on a single zero wheel, count around from the 27 to the next number which is 14. You should count 14 pockets.

The important thing to remember is that you will always work out your bets from the last number.
So let's look at the win in column 2. The pocket distance 15 came up twice. So now I am going to bet for a pocket distance of 14 and 16 which compliments the 'claudio3' rules.

The first bet was from the actual number 21 if you look at the screenshot. So what is the pocket distances of 14 and 16 from the number 21.

Answer... 5 and 16.

5 came out on the next spin making it a winner.

That explains how column 2 works with the pocket distances.

How does column 3 work?

Imagine a clockface with the numbers 0 to 36 running clockwise.

So looking at column 3, the first qualifying bet is the 7 because it comes up twice.

So now I want to play the 6 + 8.

Once again, I always work out the bet from the last number spun.

So I have to work out the first bet from the number 31. I will count clockwise on my clockface a further 6 + 8 numbers from the 31.

Answer...0 + 2. That was a loss because the number 9 spun and that went around 15 numbers on our clockface from the last number which was 31.

So let's look at the winning bet now in column 3.

The previous spun number was 33. I had to count forward 6 + 8 numbers on my clockface. (don't forget to include the 0 in the count.)

Answer... 2 + 4.

The next number in was 2 and is a winner.

I tried to explain it as best as I can. I hope that helps.

cheers.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

VLS

Allow me to explain a few more of my thoughts on this.

If you adopt the 3 column approach, you will come to see that you get the same amount of bets and results on all 3 columns. This is important to understand because a few will look at the 'claudio3' method and think that it revolves around some kind of dealers signature. I don't think it does. It is just the nature of randomness at work.

I certainly think the 3 column approach gives you more options. One column might not be working so well. Another might be on fire. Look for the trends and follow them.

cheers.
-- Victor

VLS

The numbers I used for this example came from random.org. There were the first cab from the rank so to speak.

You can see another win on the very first attempt for the second column.

These sort of runs do happen where you can get short bursts of very quick wins.

Once again, the best results are coming from column 2 which is represented by the pocket distances. Yet the numbers are coming from RNG.  So it's no 'close spinning' croupier in action.   

[attach=1]
(Click image to enlarge)

[attach=2]
(Click image to enlarge)
-- Victor

VLS

3 losing games across all three columns can hurt as this screenshot shows.

That's why I suggest looking for some good trends if playing the 3 column approach.

[attach=1]
(Click image to enlarge)
-- Victor

VLS

Quote from: VLS
Very interesting approach you have there with the columns John.

Dealer signature or Random in action?

Perhaps in their principles they're all one and the same! It's a "closed game" in the end. The ball only have a limited set of "ways" during the spin.

Physical aspects in the game are also affected by trends (i.e. the trending diamond, the trending ball impact spot, trending jumps/scatter, etc.)

Thanks and do keep the eyes sharp!
-- Victor

VLS

... taken from the short-lived roulette study site.

Feel free to continue the discussion here.
-- Victor

Sputnik

-

@ Victor and all ...

Like the idea very much.
I find it to be a very good sign how he mention how to deal with loses.

I wounder if you could use levels of attacks to define high and lower odds, so we could apply Marias Staking Plan.
Lets say the first bets has the highest return, middel return and low return as in high odds, middel odds and low odds.

Maria Staking Plan So called after a username on a forum thread that turned £3000 into £100,000 in only 303 days in real-time. In total there were 3547 wins from 4131 selections = 85.88% strike rate. Like all staking plans which are essentially mathematical formulas, The Maria staking plan can be broken down into rules.
1) - There are 3 distinct odds ranges to be aware of. The following is based on a starting bank of £3000

• Prices below 3.5: lay to 1% of bank - backer's stake £30 (liability is always under £75 in this price range)
  • Prices from 3.6 to 7.4: lay to 0.6% of bank - backer's stake £18 (liability is always between £46.80 - £115.20 in this price range)
  • Prices from 7.5 to 11: lay to 0.4% of bank - backer's stake £12 (liability is always between £78 - £132 in this price range)
  • Anything above 11 or 10/1 is left alone.
2) - If making profits, the stakes are increased on a daily basis in proportion to the betting bank on a daily basis. For instance, if after day 1 the betting bank is at £3300 then 1% would now be £33 rather than £30.
3) - If after a days betting the cumulative betting bank has decreased the stakes are left alone unless 35% of the highest level of the bank is lost, when the stakes are re-calculated based on the new "65%-sized bank" For example if your using £3000 as your starting betting bank, you would keep the same stakes used until your betting bank went below £1,950 when those backer's stakes would become £19.50, £11.70 and £7.80 until the bank gets back up to £3,000 again (or - even down to £1267.50 - a further 35% loss). The 35% drop is always worked out from the highest point of the bank. The image below shows how you signify the last bet of the day when entering your bet data in the software. More details can be found from within in the software.

wannawin

Quote from: Sputnik on February 02, 2013, 08:34:42 AM
-

@ Victor and all ...

Like the idea very much.
I find it to be a very good sign how he mention how to deal with loses.

I wounder if you could use levels of attacks to define high and lower odds, so we could apply Marias Staking Plan.
Lets say the first bets has the highest return, middel return and low return as in high odds, middel odds and low odds.

Maria Staking Plan So called after a username on a forum thread that turned £3000 into £100,000 in only 303 days in real-time. In total there were 3547 wins from 4131 selections = 85.88% strike rate. Like all staking plans which are essentially mathematical formulas, The Maria staking plan can be broken down into rules.
1) - There are 3 distinct odds ranges to be aware of. The following is based on a starting bank of £3000

• Prices below 3.5: lay to 1% of bank - backer's stake £30 (liability is always under £75 in this price range)
  • Prices from 3.6 to 7.4: lay to 0.6% of bank - backer's stake £18 (liability is always between £46.80 - £115.20 in this price range)
  • Prices from 7.5 to 11: lay to 0.4% of bank - backer's stake £12 (liability is always between £78 - £132 in this price range)
  • Anything above 11 or 10/1 is left alone.
2) - If making profits, the stakes are increased on a daily basis in proportion to the betting bank on a daily basis. For instance, if after day 1 the betting bank is at £3300 then 1% would now be £33 rather than £30.
3) - If after a days betting the cumulative betting bank has decreased the stakes are left alone unless 35% of the highest level of the bank is lost, when the stakes are re-calculated based on the new "65%-sized bank" For example if your using £3000 as your starting betting bank, you would keep the same stakes used until your betting bank went below £1,950 when those backer's stakes would become £19.50, £11.70 and £7.80 until the bank gets back up to £3,000 again (or - even down to £1267.50 - a further 35% loss). The 35% drop is always worked out from the highest point of the bank. The image below shows how you signify the last bet of the day when entering your bet data in the software. More details can be found from within in the software.

Thank you very much for the information.

Where can we locate the original publication?. It seems an interesting topic to read. Tremendous story to go unnoticed.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

TwoCatSam

Made $24 with this tonight at Prism RNG.  Betting dollars, so 24 units.

Thanks, Max and all.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Sputnik

Robeenhuut

Quote from: wannawin on February 02, 2013, 06:07:11 PM
Thank you very much for the information.

Where can we locate the original publication?. It seems an interesting topic to read. Tremendous story to go unnoticed.

There is no story. If your strike rate is high enough your staking plan does not matter. Just do some research b4 you get excited.  ;)

TwoCatSam

Just do some research b4 you get excited.

Maybe that's why he asked where he could find the original publication.  So he could do some research.
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Robeenhuut

Quote from: TwoCatSam on February 13, 2013, 02:21:04 PM
Just do some research b4 you get excited.

Maybe that's why he asked where he could find the original publication.  So he could do some research.

Its just an another staking plan that works if you have a high strike rate Sam.  I wish there was a easy way out with any kind of betting.
But there is still an extensive research going on. Follow Ralph footsteps and do inside betting with small units.... ;D

Sputnik

I wounder it the same betting behavior would work with RWD ...
I run a quick test
+34
+4
+20
+30
+8