Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Holy Grail : Troll Arena

Started by Ophis, November 16, 2012, 11:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albalaha

It is our duty to think about the forum that is keeping us all together. If someone can not afford to buy or hire this bot, he need not worry about what and how it works. Its methods are not playable manually and it may not yield anything in small sessions. It is a purely bot stuff. That's it.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

JohnLegend

Quote from: albalaha on January 15, 2013, 03:48:43 PM
John,
It has been explained that it bets straight ups, based on certain triggers with progression. Bankroll explained already. What else u want?
Okay Lol! PROGRESSION? And you were all over me for using one. Okay enough said.

JohnLegend

Quote from: Ophis on January 15, 2013, 04:16:55 PM
This was not posted to make profit out of it.
It was shown show all of you serious players that there is no reason to loose hope because in fact roulette can be beaten in the long run.
All your methods are HAR Voodoo. Which work only for you. Anything that cannot be tested is not true.
it does. chart of 3million spins is from wisebaden.
Yes... old talking. No one will ever publish holy grail... grow up. Not everyone is selfish.
Already said that you can choose what sort of bankroll you have... from 100 up to ...what ever.
But numbers of bets relay on this. that's why 10 000 is recommended.
But i can setup settings on 250 units and run those 3millions if u want... it will pass them... just not much profit.

And for starters i recommend going to work.
U can't take out if you will not put in. And you defiantly won't become Bill Gates with 10euro in your pocket.

No idea what's wrong with 100 euro (10 000units) as a bankroll... i earn more pay day in my day job.
Do you really thing this should be free?
Iv already give reasons why its not free:
1. There is tons of work put into this.
2. People do not appreciate free stuff.
3. This is EPIC.

The questions is more like... should be made public?!

If it will ever be public it will be on % of winnings based anyway.
u Win u pay some % as a tribute to developers.
u don't play u don't pay.
Ophis you are missing the point. Even if you have the HG and gift wrap it and hand it to every gambler on the planet for FREE. Not even 10% of them will use it or at worst STAY WITH IT.

That's what I am saying. Now you want people to buy this off of you. Work that one out.

And again if its half as good as you claim. You will be rich in no time and not need a penny from anyone. That's always the bottom line. The person telling everyone else they have a grail but not using it themselves.

Ralph

Share the winnings is an old trick, if not scam, are you sharing the loss as well.

Ophis

Quote from: JohnLegend on January 15, 2013, 05:20:28 PM
Ophis you are missing the point. Even if you have the HG and gift wrap it and hand it to every gambler on the planet for FREE. Not even 10% of them will use it or at worst STAY WITH IT.

That's what I am saying. Now you want people to buy this off of you. Work that one out.
I think you got problems with reading mate:
"This was not posted to make profit out of it.
It was shown show all of you serious players that there is no reason to loose hope because in fact roulette can be beaten in the long run."

I got money, don't need much more of them.

The person telling everyone else they have a grail but not using it themselves.
And again. Read again. Did i write somewhere i don't play with it?..... iv made it for my self!

Quote from: Ralph on January 15, 2013, 05:56:23 PM
Share the winnings is an old trick, if not scam, are you sharing the loss as well.

It will be calculated monthly. its not like it will count only wins...
But if someone will put settings on 10 000 drop and will have 1000 units bankroll.. that's not my problem mate.
Multi Systems Tracker
➨ *Link Removed*

JohnLegend

Quote from: Ophis on January 15, 2013, 06:00:46 PM
I think you got problems with reading mate:
"This was not posted to make profit out of it.
It was shown show all of you serious players that there is no reason to loose hope because in fact roulette can be beaten in the long run."

I got money, don't need much more of them.
And again. Read again. Did i write somewhere i don't play with it?..... iv made it for my self!

It will be calculated monthly. its not like it will count only wins...
But if someone will put settings on 10 000 drop and will have 1000 units bankroll.. that's not my problem mate.
I read perfectly Ophis, I ve known roulette is beatable for years that's hardly news. Again if youre rolling in it you don't need a penny from anyone. See if you can even give this away first.
Youll soon find out about human nature. And at least you should give all proceeds to the forum as youre so rich already. :nod:

TwoCatSam

Not directed at anyone...............

I've always been amazed at how people want things for free.  When I ran service calls, they wanted me to drive out in a $50,000 rig for free and tell them how to fix their washer.  I told them when the local grocery started giving away food, I would certainly do that.

You can't imagine the names I was called.

I bought Stef and Nick's bot.  Not a bit sorry.  I've already enjoyed it to the tune of $125.00 if I never make a penny from it.

Ummmmmmm.................how much are golf clubs again?

"The only difference between men and boys are the price of their toys."

Samster
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Bally6354

I don't see where the problem is if it is available for hire and you just pay a percentage from any winnings. I wouldn't imagine anybody would be silly enough to jump in and invest their life savings!

This is a gambling site at the end of the day and some of us like to gamble. I would trust Ophis enough to at least give it a shot. What's to stop anyone playing pennies to start with just to get a feel for it. 10,000 pennies is only 100 bucks!

Anyway, don't knock it before you try it or at least wait to see how a few other members get on with it.

cheers.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

SamNL

Quote from: Bally6354 on January 15, 2013, 06:30:56 PM
I don't see where the problem is if it is available for hire and you just pay a percentage from any winnings. I wouldn't imagine anybody would be silly enough to jump in and invest their life savings!

This is a gambling site at the end of the day and some of us like to gamble. I would trust Ophis enough to at least give it a shot. What's to stop anyone playing pennies to start with just to get a feel for it. 10,000 pennies is only 100 bucks!

Anyway, don't knock it before you try it or at least wait to see how a few other members get on with it.

cheers.
You're right Bally and I agree with you.

TwoCatSam

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Robeenhuut

You can pass with Reversed Labby 1M mark. If you play with 0.01u and 200u BR you can handle large draw downs. Hardly any new stuff.  :D

JohnLegend

Quote from: Juiced91 on January 16, 2013, 07:03:00 AM
Okay. So in 3million spins you won 105000 units.

that's 1 unit every 29 spins. It had a max Drawdown of 8000+.

At BV you can do about 3-4000 spins a night so that's a 103-137 units a night.

Now if you play with cents that's 1Euro for a whole evening. 80Euro drawdown for 1euro.

So to make this remotely worthwhile it would have to be played with euros meaning you need a 10000euro bank.

Everyone said the Holy grail would be expensive but i think that's a bit insane. :zzz:
What this means Juiced91 is this so called HG. isn't playable for the average Joe in the everyday world.

And again the irony here is you have this huge drawdown. While everyones attacking me for a mere 242 units risk.

Makes no sense at all.

Albalaha

John,
       You are risking 242 units to earn 1. Your method will get huge drawdowns in any large session. This HG has been tested vigorosly for millions of spins. Risk is worth taking if it can return proportionately. Your 7 on 1 or PB can't stand there. We are not talking of hypothetical assumptions of Hit and Run. Everything has been shown clearly and I would not like to repeat that again. If you have any reasoned query, you are most welcome. Don't try to spoil the topic with repeatedly asking or stating answered things.
                                            If anybody has doubts over claim made in this topic or the graphs and results published here, we can ask none other than Victor himself to see the bot and test the data and results. Ophis can be approached by Victor, in that case.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Juiced91

Im stating the simple fact that you want to play with pennies and that would not make it a worthwhile option.

There may be people with 500-1000Euro to invest but unfortunately that would be a stretch for many of us( i would assume) and that's not including the purchase of the bot.

I have always wondered why  your still around if youve beaten roulette. Go out and make  your money. Its like you enjoy sitting here just to tell us "AHH I've beaten roulette, look at all my claims" blah blah.

esoito

What's that saying?  Something about publicity...  Um...

Ah, yes.

That's it --  "There's no such thing as bad publicity."