Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

VERY EASY SYSTEM. FLAT BETTING.

Started by Dane, January 19, 2013, 10:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dane

We do not have to support magical thinking, complicated thinking, technicalities, or advanced courses. Let us simply place area 1-36 in a square or grid (6x6). I am not a numerologist, so there´s nothing magical in there. The 1st horizontal line is simply with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.  ETC. I have earlier spelled this out in vls roulette forum.
Most of us probably know, that SIX numbers may fail to come for at long time. So it might not be smart  :no: to bet, that all six numbers in any horizontal or vertical group are bound to come soon. THE APPEARANCE  OF AT LEAST FIVE NUMBERS IN A ROW IN ONE OF THESE GROUPS SEEMS TO BE A BETTER GOAL.  When I reach this simple goal, I win (Straight Up) and end the session.

One session per day in my free test at home with pen and paper. As usual I begin with the first spin from 2011, table 3, Spielbank Wiesbaden.
The 31 sessions of January 2011 resulted in 334 chips. The first four months of 2011 (119 sessions) resulted in 389 chips.
I hope that some of you are willing to do more tests. Thanks.

"THERE IS AN OCEAN OF VAST PROPORTION
AND SHE FLOWS WITHIN OURSELVES"
               Donovan Leitch

monaco

I thought this was an interesting proposition with the results posted by Dane, so started testing it myself, & then playing it.

To date, I've played a little over 70 sessions (live dealer, single zero).
The only change I made was to put a stoploss of 60u on a single game, to try & avoid any RFH.

After 10 sessions +129
         20               +261
         30               +417
         40               +371
         50               +431
         60               +425
         70               +473

Looking back over these sessions, the stoploss has actually cost me another 89units, so it may be set too low.
Perhaps a round 100u would be better (I would be at +562u).

Like with Dane's tests, it got off to a flyer but then evened out. Whether it would slowly drop back or another positive burst would push it upwards again as in the first 30 sessions, I'm not sure.

So, my results (without the stoploss, & according to Dane's original rules) added to those of Dane would give 189 sessions & a total of +951units.

It's easy to play this system alongside other ones if you want. You can see at a glance what needs to be bet & doesn't usually take much tracking before you get a game.

:thumbsup:

Dane

Thanks to monaco for testing! A stoploss of course requires more tests. I looked once again at the  "Permanenzen" from table 3, Spielbank Wiesbaden. With a stoploss close to 60 units I stopped without winning on day 14, 20, 24, 33, 36, 46, and 53. Seven times within the first two months of 2011 (59 sessions).
-59-60-57-59-57-57-57 = -349. Without any stoploss: -35-77-37-139-36-106-31 = -461.
               Donovan Leitch

monaco

Mmm, in my sessions, the 60u stoploss came into use on 6 occasions during the 70 sessions.

I would've got a hit on the next spin on 4 occasions, which was frustrating; only once did it go over 100u on a game (up to about 120u drawdown before a hit).

Whether the stoploss will affect the overall outcome, I'm not sure (in your sample it worked out, in mine it didn't) - but at the least it may help to stay on a narrower path, avoiding the bigger spiked drawdowns.

I considered various MM strategies to boost profit, but couldn't really find the right one.  :-\
I used a Guetting progression over the sessions in real play, which had put another +50u on the final flatbet total.

When there was a loss, it was due to lots of repeaters.

Dane

I´ll keep on testing :nod: .  Unfortunately I threw my first notes away. So it may take a day or two to work my way through the lists from March and April 2011 again. This time with different stoplosses.
               Donovan Leitch

VLS

Question Dane: how do you cope with a hit? ...do you:

A: Wipe the tracking card, adding new numbers as they are spun.

B: Re-use old numbers by marking them down in reverse order until there's a bet, then start adding new numbers as they are spun.

Thank you!
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Wally Gator

Dane,

If 1,2,4,5,6 are hit, are you betting the 3 for the 5 in a row or does this negate your initial proposition of not waiting for the 6 in a row?

Thanks, Gator

Dane

Thanks for your questions. Answer to Vic: A. Starting anew.
To Gator: I am betting the 3 in your example. The final goal is AT LEAST five in a row.

An error in Reply #2: The sum of the seven results with the stoploss is not -349 as I wrote, but -406. You did not see that coming, did you? Sorry. :stress: My mistake.
               Donovan Leitch

Dane

monaco introduced the stoploss factor here :-\ . As promised I have analyzed my first 119 sessions again.  Neither stoploss -60  nor stoploss -100 made me richer compared to no stoploss. Stoploss -60 made me 19 units poorer. And stoploss -100 made be 7 units poorer.
So in my continued test series I intend to do without stoploss  :) .
               Donovan Leitch

monaco

At best there's been mixed results with it - no point introducing it for the sake of it  :thumbsup:

More tests will hopefully show worst case scenarios.

Dane

My continued test series after exactly five months (at table 3, Spielbank Wiesbaden): 379 chips. Three days later (03.06.2011): 451 chips.  10.06.2011: 183 chips.
After exactly six months (178 hits or sessions): 522 chips.  :nod:
               Donovan Leitch

TwoCatSam

Well, great!!  I played it all wrong and made a video of it all wrong.
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Dane

To monaco: A stoploss might be valuable after all. Right after hit 184(06.07.2011): 647 chips (Without stoploss).
                                                                    Right after hit 202(24.07.2011): 201 chips.
Then my worst case so far: The first 64 spins from 25.07.2011. This session from Spielbank Wiesbaden resulted in -172 chips. In other words: 29 chips left!
               Donovan Leitch

Ralph

Quote from: Dane on January 24, 2013, 07:11:47 AM
To monaco: A stoploss might be valuable after all. Right after hit 184(06.07.2011): 647 chips (Without stoploss).
                                                                    Right after hit 202(24.07.2011): 201 chips.
Then my worst case so far: The first 64 spins from 25.07.2011. This session from Spielbank Wiesbaden resulted in -172 chips. In other words: 29 chips left!

A stoploss is just a break if you do not change the method. You must start again from the lower balance later on.

monaco

What were the worst results from the other sessions that brought the balance down?

Is it possible to work out how it would be looking with a 100u stoploss?

If that can level out the spikes, it might be possible to find an MM scheme that helps keep/boost profits, whether it's 'add half a unit after x units are won'.

As I said before, I was using a Guetting progression over-arching all the sessions, & at different points I was between 50units & 100units above the flatbetting total, regressing to minimum units after a loss, slowly increasing the base unit on an upward trend.

Add the MM to the stoploss and who knows.. :)