Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

VERY EASY SYSTEM. FLAT BETTING.

Started by Dane, January 19, 2013, 10:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dane

Right after my 476Th hit (April 2010): 760 units :stress: .  Long test series still requires much patience.
"THERE IS AN OCEAN OF VAST PROPORTION
AND SHE FLOWS WITHIN OURSELVES"
               Donovan Leitch

Trebor

You've been on a sustained downward trend for a while now Dane, I think your high point was at about session 350 or so.

On the up side it's still in profit. I'm hoping you will start an upward trend soom. These things always go in cycles.

Trebor

Dane

Quote from: Trebor on April 13, 2013, 06:53:42 PM
You've been on a sustained downward trend for a while now Dane, I think your high point was at about session 350 or so.

On the up side it's still in profit. I'm hoping you will start an upward trend soom. These things always go in cycles.

Trebor
True, Trebor! And life itself goes in cycles! Have you ever heard of CYCLIC PSYCHOSIS?  There is a time for everything. 732 units after just 500 hits. To me it seems like a good time to leave. Thanks to all sane and balanced participants  taking their time to read and think.
                                                                                                                                                                                   :rose: :rose:
"THERE IS AN OCEAN OF VAST PROPORTION
AND SHE FLOWS WITHIN OURSELVES"
               Donovan Leitch

Leknightroulette

Quote from: Dane on April 13, 2013, 08:43:12 AM
Hi; if 24-30-36 have not repeated: Yes you have to bet 18. Well begun is half done
And you should bet on both 7 and 31, if all the mentioned numbers in the column are "oners". The goal is still at least four oners next to each other or at least five repeated numbers next to each other.  If you have a bit of patience, you´ll soon be able to practice. But never say never! Losing might just take a little longer, as some of my own sessions have shown.  Good luck!
                                                                                                Dane

Thanks Dane :thumbsup:

JavierTT

Hello all. My name is Javier, from Spain.  :)

This system looks very interesting. I have done some tries with good results, but not enough, of course.

What do you think? How are your results now? Still good?

Thank your for your efforts.  :applause:

JavierTT

TwoCatSam

What ever you do, do call him the "J" word!!

And don't play this system.  I have it botted and it loses big time.

That is from a "sane and balanced" member.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Trebor

After good initial gains I've been standing still for what seems ages. Gaining some, losing some. All flat betting.

From my results and those of Dane and monaco I saw it as very long term so I got it botted.  I have found out that even with a bot doing the work it gets very boring (also my Dublinbet bot can't be left for more than one hour on it's own).

I need my computer for other things as well.

@Sam. Are your results with progression? Every attempt I made at some sort of progression in testing was a disaster.

Trebor

Jarabo002

It seems it do not work, nothing works in roulette!!! :nope: :nope: :nope: If somebody could code it in RX...
Uno de Badajoz que pasaba por aquí.

TwoCatSam

Trebor

I used a D'Alembert.  I got far too many losses vs wins.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

monaco

My results were still slowly creeping up, though Danes losses made me take a step back.

I played it for real on Dublinbet and was up until all the connection problems & bets not being taken.

Taking the results of Dane, Trebor &myself, it was still up a couple of thousand units before the wind was taken out the sails slightly.

2CS - I didn't realize you'd botted it, flat betting it tanked badly?
The only progression i tried was the Guetting - you would need to scale the unit size of the increase to  the size of loss if you were going try the d'alembert I think, though I'm still not sure that would work.

I think the 'oner' part of the bet has merit, don't want to throw the baby out with the bath water, part of a straight-up strategy maybe..

Trebor

I'm still playing this monaco, but not as much as I was.

In testing I reached 915 points in 265 sessions which is 3.52 per session, all flat betting. This was on mostly Dublinbet actuals.

The last few weeks I've been playing for real on Dublinbet but getting nowhere fast.  I'm still hovering around break even so I'll carry on and hope it's just a bad spell.

Thinking I need to apply a lower stop loss, maybe even the -35 you suggested in an earlier post.

Trebor

TwoCatSam

monaco

I think someone else ordered the sheet for the bot.  I just happen to have it.

Sam

monaco

Quote from: Trebor on May 10, 2013, 06:53:12 PM

The last few weeks I've been playing for real on Dublinbet but getting nowhere fast.  I'm still hovering around break even so I'll carry on and hope it's just a bad spell.

Thinking I need to apply a lower stop loss, maybe even the -35 you suggested in an earlier post.

Trebor

We saw from some of our tests that 60 or 70 sessions & more (a couple of months at a session a day) can hover around break-even or even drop some.. how many games do you reckon you've actually played with no progress?

I'm still not sure about the stop-loss. I guess it won't turn a losing system into a winning one, but it might take away the pain of a big loss on any given day.

Trebor

monaco,

I'm not keeping records (maybe should) but I think about 30 sessions or so.

It should be more with the bot but I can't leave it to run multiple sessions on Dublinbet until Stef sorts out the popup. I'm hoping he will soon.

It's a bit frustrating as I thought with the bot 'd be knocking out 10 or more sessions a day, then it would have 300 sessions or so.

Trebor