Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

VERY EASY SYSTEM. FLAT BETTING.

Started by Dane, January 19, 2013, 10:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

Quote from: TwoCatSam on March 10, 2013, 05:07:16 PM
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
31 32 33 34 35 36

Dane

Would you please quote this chart and color the "oners" one color and the "repeaters" another color?

Sam
I'm coding a [6x6] tag to automate this.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Dane

A little more basic knowledge to the patient reader: FIVE in a row within a group of six can be placed in two ways.  And we are looking at twelfe groups of six.
So heading for at least FIVE "oners" in a row or at least FIVE repeated numbers in a row might be even better.
The patient reader might examine the permanence from  05.02.2011, table 3, Spielbank Wiesbaden.
Before (with "four/ four")  I had to bet nine numbers in the end of the session. And I lost 150 units.
Now  (with "five/five") I only bet three numbers in the end.  Result: -10 units.
"THERE IS AN OCEAN OF VAST PROPORTION
AND SHE FLOWS WITHIN OURSELVES"
               Donovan Leitch

Dane

Another member involved in testing mailed me ans suggested this:
At least FOUR "oners" in a row/at least FIVE repeated numbers in a row.
Who knows. This might be the best version so far.
               Donovan Leitch

soggett

so basically you wait till you have 4 "oners" or 4 repeated numbers in a row (verticaly or horizontaly doesn't matter) and then bet for the 4 to become 5 in a row? right?
what if you have 2,3,4,5 - will you bet 1 or 6? or both?

Dane

:no:
Quote from: soggett on March 18, 2013, 10:10:36 AM
so basically you wait till you have 4 "oners" or 4 repeated numbers in a row (verticaly or horizontaly doesn't matter) and then bet for the 4 to become 5 in a row? right?
what if you have 2,3,4,5 - will you bet 1 or 6? or both?

In Reply #32  another version was mentioned. But let us just assume, that we stick to this goal:
At least FIVE "oners" in a row/at least  FIVE repeated numbers in a row.
If we are able to reach the goal with the next spin, we bet. There are several possibilities, but let us just look at  examples from the first horizontal group. If 2, 3, 4, 5 are "oners", we bet both 1 and 6.
At least five in a row, however, do not have to  develop from four in a row.  Five "oners": 1, 2, 4, 5, 6. In this case we bet 3.
If 2, 3, 4, 5 are repeaters, and neither 1 nor 6  has come, we do not bet.  If 1 has come once, we place one chip there. And if 6 has come once, we place one chip there.  If we are able to reach the goal in the very next spin, we bet. And if we win: No more bets, thank you :no:  .   CHEERS
                                                                                                                                                               Dane
               Donovan Leitch

soggett

Dane

Quote from: Dane on March 18, 2013, 07:17:03 AM
Another member involved in testing mailed me ans suggested this:
At least FOUR "oners" in a row/at least FIVE repeated numbers in a row.
Who knows. This might be the best version so far.
This other member involved in serious testing has kindly given his permission to write this: monaco. Thanks  :)  to monaco.
My sessions from the first twenty days of 2011.
"FIVE/FIVE": 23+34+28+11-5+11+29-2-55 +/-0, -34-87+6-47-80+30-1-41+30+8.
"FOUR/FIVE":31+27+26+25+17-15+27-4+20+30+14+12+34+6-5+32-7-11-7+15.

I´ll pick the new version ("FOUR/FIVE")
and go through the last days of January 2011, Spielbank Wiesbaden: -16+28+10+30+27-43-1+2-18-31+6.
The 31 sessions from that month: 249 units.

Donovan Leitch

TwoCatSam

Perhaps monaco would be a gentleman and tell us how to play this system.
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

monaco

Quote from: TwoCatSam on March 20, 2013, 05:34:32 PM
Perhaps monaco would be a gentleman and tell us how to play this system.

The way I've been testing is to look for either 4 in a row 'oners' or five in a row repeats (four/five).

So you've got your 6x6 grid:

[attachimg=1]

By 4 in a row oners, it means we're looking to bet on numbers that would give us 4 numbers in a row (either vertical or horizontal) that have hit once & only once. As soon as a numbers hits twice, it is no long a 'oner'.

For example, the numbers come out: 3, 8, 16, 22, 14, 36, 35, 26 - this looks like this (hit numbers in bold):

[attachimg=2]

so we're betting on 20 to give us four 'oners' in a row: 8-14-20-26

5 repeaters in a row is the same principle, just that we're looking for 5 numbers in a row (again either horizontally or vertically) that have have hit at least twice.

This is some results from Wiesbaden -
Jan 2012: +176
Feb 2012: +282
Mar 2012: -2
Apr 2012: -29

so that's 120 sessions for +427u.

The worst single sessions so far have been -140u & -108u.
This is with no money management at all, just flat-staking until a hit, then moving on to the first spins of the following day.

There's a couple of possibilities for MM, such as simply ending the session when you run out of 'oners' to play (the oners will get the hit over 90% of the time), or increasing the stake by maybe half a unit if you have to start betting on the repeaters. Haven't really tested that enough though.

The general way it seems to work is that the oners will get the hit - if they don't it's because the table is throwing out a lot of repeaters, which in itself will limit the number of 'oners' you can play. It's generally 2-6 numbers, but sometimes it can go up to 7-9 numbers.

Dane's being generous to say about my permission! Just trying to get a decent number of sessions completed.

TwoCatSam

monaco

Thank you so much for that explanation.  Now consider your words:  By 4 in a row oners, it means we're looking to bet on numbers that would give us 4 numbers in a row (either vertical or horizontal) that have hit once & only once. As soon as a numbers hits twice, it is no long a 'oner'.

Suppose the 4 hits and I circle it as a "oner".  It hits again and I erase my circle.  (Or do I X that number out?)  Suppose it hit a third time?  Would it be a "new oner"? Of if it has hit twice, is it dead (Xed out) for that game.

I read somewhere Dane talked of betting two numbers in one row.  Do you do that?  How is that possible?

EDIT:  Oh, I see.  He was playing for five oners.

Thanks again and thanks for the chart.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

monaco

Quote from: TwoCatSam on March 21, 2013, 04:04:13 PM

Suppose the 4 hits and I circle it as a "oner".  It hits again and I erase my circle.  (Or do I X that number out?)  Suppose it hit a third time?  Would it be a "new oner"? Of if it has hit twice, is it dead (Xed out) for that game.

That's exactly how you can do it - say the number 4 hits, circle it - you know it's hit once. If it hits again, put a cross through it - you know it's hit more than once. There's only 3 states it can be - unhit, a oner, or a repeater. Once it's hit twice, it just counts as a repeater for the rest of the game, no matter how many more times it hits, it doesn't change status again.

I read somewhere Dane talked of betting two numbers in one row.  Do you do that?  How is that possible?

EDIT:  Oh, I see.  He was playing for five oners.

Thanks again and thanks for the chart.

Sam

There is a situation where you can be betting more than 1 number in a line - if the numbers came 1, 3, 4, 6, you would be betting 2 & 5, as either would make 4 in a row.

TwoCatSam

monaco

You are a gentleman and a scholar!!

Thank you so much.

I may pay to bot this puppy.

Sam

monaco

VLS

Our forum now has a 6x6 tag for better illustration of the bet.

Usage is quite simple:

[6x6]1,2,3,4,5,1[/6x6]

You enclose numbers within the tag. Singles are highlighted in yellow, repeaters are highlighted in blue.

Enjoy!
Vic
-- Victor

VLS

[6x6]1,2,3,4,5,1[/6x6]

Outputs:

[6x6]1,2,3,4,5,1[/6x6]
-- Victor