Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

VERY EASY SYSTEM. FLAT BETTING.

Started by Dane, January 19, 2013, 10:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trebor

Thanks Vic,

I've been trying this idea and greatly appreciate your efforts.

Trebor

Trebor

Where do I get my hands on it Vic?

Trebor

VLS

It's implemented forum-wide Trebor,

Feel free to copy-paste the example into your post "as is":

[6x6]1,2,3,4,5,1[/6x6]

You can start from it.

Simply a matter of editing your numbers in between the 6x6 tags :nod:
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Trebor

I'm probably the only one on the forum that has no idea what you mean Vic   ???

Trebor

monaco

Quote from: VLS on March 22, 2013, 12:56:07 AM

[6x6]1,2,3,4,5,1[/6x6]

Trebor - just type in exactly what it says above & press 'post'..

Trebor

[6x6]12,3,7,9,10,5[/6x6]

Thanks monaco

Cristal2000

I made a small program to track the numbers

I hope it is useful  :thumbsup:

TwoCatSam

Thank you, Cristal.  That looks very nice, indeed!

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

VLS

Wowie Cristal, you're on fire!

Thanks a bunch for sharing it with us  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

weddings

Dane

There is nothing like stating the obvious: TIME is still important! . And good things happen when you get your priorities straight. Not all people have the patience to develop, digest and test a strategy properly. The lists from the first four months of 2012, table 3, Spielbank Wiesbaden, have been successfully analyzed by monaco. Well begun is half done. My test series started in the permanence archive (table 3) the previous year.

January 2011:  +249 units
                                                              February 2011 :  -128    -
                                                                March  2011 :  +234     -  .
                                                                                                  In other words: 355 units.
"THERE IS AN OCEAN OF VAST PROPORTION
AND SHE FLOWS WITHIN OURSELVES"
               Donovan Leitch

soggett

Quote from: monaco on March 21, 2013, 01:34:51 PM

This is some results from Wiesbaden -
Jan 2012: +176
Feb 2012: +282
Mar 2012: -2
Apr 2012: -29

so that's 120 sessions for +427u.

The worst single sessions so far have been -140u & -108u.
This is with no money management at all, just flat-staking until a hit, then moving on to the first spins of the following day.

so you are playing for 1 hit a day?
why not more, like till you are in plus for that day?
how many spins per day is it on average?

Dane

Quote from: soggett on March 23, 2013, 10:57:58 AM

Hi soggett! Of course monaco can speak for himself, if he has got the time.  But as we are testing the same method, I´ll try to explain, why  I (for my part) am only heading for one hit: Nobody can guarantee a plus per day.  Waiting for a plus just before closing time can be most stressfull. Time is still most important! That´s why it is hard to find a clock on the wall at the roulette table. :zzz:
"THERE IS AN OCEAN OF VAST PROPORTION
AND SHE FLOWS WITHIN OURSELVES"
               Donovan Leitch

monaco

Quote from: soggett on March 23, 2013, 10:57:58 AM
yes

that is a possibility -

As Dane says though, you can't guarantee reaching a + moment, so you'd then need to consider if you wanted some kind of stoploss in case you didn't reach plus at any point, or play the game until its natural end when there are no more numbers to bet & just see where you were.

I did look into it a bit before (not with this particular version, but when we first started testing the original 5 in a row), sometimes it works well with the 2nd & 3rd hit not far behind the 1st, but... of course sometimes it didn't, so then you would need to decide what you were going to do - work out your mm basically.

The '5 repeaters in a row' mainly plays the part of bringing the session to an end if the 4 oners in a row don't win (which they will do 90% of the time).
At some point there has to be 5 repeaters in a row. There doesn't have to be 4 oners in a row during any game.

Off the top of my head, I would say on average 20-40

Trebor

Is a repeater always treated the same however many times it's shown up?   That is, if you're betting to get five repeaters in a row, it makes no difference how many times the other four have shown?

Trebor