Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

*PATTERN BREAKER*

Started by JohnLegend, November 05, 2012, 08:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subby

Pattern Breaker (PB) is a good solid grinder and works wonders when playing with large bets. Even with smaller value unit bets, it can increase your bankroll over months to a huge amount played hit and run.

I've also noticed that the red black bet for PB seems to fail more than the others so I don't now bet red black. I ONLY bet the high/low and odd/even parts.

I don't know if John has stats to see what method loses more than the others but for me it is noticeable.
Cheers

Subby

esoito

"But in my records of the last 900 games I have played this is the percentages for each even chance."

Just to clarify:  was this analysis based on real roulette with a real ball and wheel, or RNG software?

JohnLegend

Quote from: esoito on November 06, 2012, 10:27:57 PM
"But in my records of the last 900 games I have played this is the percentages for each even chance."

Just to clarify:  was this analysis based on real roulette with a real ball and wheel, or RNG software?
890 of those games were played and recorded live Esoito. I have only recently started playing at BV with this method. And its beating it just as it would a live wheel.

esoito

Goodo. Thanks for the clarification.

Be interesting to see if the BV results hold up as well.  Twister seems to be successful...at the moment! LOL

JohnLegend

Quote from: esoito on November 06, 2012, 10:40:22 PM
Goodo. Thanks for the clarification.

Be interesting to see if the BV results hold up as well.  Twister seems to be successful...at the moment! LOL
Esoito I gather you don't trust BV? I would have shared your opinion until I had a closer look at it. I am not saying they don't or won't cheat. But at the moment the breakdowns and expected results are IDENTICAL fun mode and live mode to a live wheel in my experience. 8 ON 1 is a very powerful method. OKAY you have 242 units on the line. But what if this thing wins 2,000/1 or MORE??? all of a sudden 242 doesn't look so bad anymore. And it could well average that strikerate H.A.R I will go into great detail when I publish that method here. Twister has hit the ground running with it. And he is going to do some serious things with it if he sticks to it.

esoito

That all sound most promising. 

No doubt others will be interested in your observations about BV.

Yes, I think Twister will stay with it, judging by his positive comments to me in a private email.

In fact, I even wrote a basic tracker yesterday for us both, thinking I might give it a go as well.

And from someone who is very risk-averse and is very conservative, that's quite an admission!

JohnLegend

Quote from: esoito on November 06, 2012, 11:02:21 PM
That all sound most promising. 

No doubt others will be interested in your observations about BV.

Yes, I think Twister will stay with it, judging by his positive comments to me in a private email.

In fact, I even wrote a basic tracker yesterday for us both, thinking I might give it a go as well.

And from someone who is very risk-averse and is very conservative, that's quite an admission!
Risk is relative Esoito, everyone wants the grail. But at WHAT PRICE??. If you think you are going to beat this game without ever losing or taking a risk and just risking a few points think again. I am not saying 8 ON 1 is a grail. But it may be as close as you can come in terms of playability and risk. 242 seems alot. But I have over 3500 possible games recorded from THE ZONE data where is hasnt lost once.

Its one of those phenomenons. That when it sets off on a winning run it might be months or even years before you catch a loss. You might lose twice inside 500 games. Then not again for 5,000. that's what we are dealing with here when playing H.A.R People who don't really understand the concept of H.A.R argue there is no advantage. They don't understand that when you play long continuos sessions, you are in effect travelling towards a loss. When you play H.A.R to lose at say 8 ON 1. I have to land smack on top of that losing game. Now bearing in mind that even played continuosly this method could win 200 times in a row across thousands of spins. You can begin to see how long you might go before you land SMACK ON TOP OF THAT LOSING GAME. This and this alone MUST be understood about the concept.

The argument that leaving the table and coming back 5 minutes later or one year later makes no difference at all. COMPLETELY MISSES THE POINT. From the moment you start playing you are on a track that is heading towards a loss. it could be a short or long journey.Playing H.A.R there IS NO JOURNEY. You either land smack on top of the loss or you win. And with 8 ON 1. The wins could go into the thousands. Time will tell the story. Twister and myself are both in the 400 zone and haven't even been challenged. One day I know this method will lose. But that could be 3 years and several thousand wins from now. that's the fantastic mystery of this method. What if one day when I lose I have 10,000 wins under my belt? As far as I would be concerned I would call this a GRAIL.  Once something wins so much that a loss or two hardly dents what you have achieved you basically have a GRAIL.

esoito

"Once something wins so much that a loss or two hardly dents what you have achieved you basically have a GRAIL."

Hard to argue with that.

But one bet is a certainty -- someone will !!  ::)

I thought you made some very good points in your thoughtful post above.

Good to see such quality being brought to the table.

Yes -- I'm biased, I blush to admit. I'm one of the ones favourably disposed towards HAR (and the bonus of HAR is that it also relieves boredom and tiredness!)

Let me clarify my comment about being risk-averse:  obviously, if there was no risk there would be no gain.  We all know that.

My aversion is to risking money needlessly. I only use what I can afford to lose and, in these days of limited disposable income, that's not very much.

And that comment neatly segues into money management -- a vital key to overall profitability.

But as there's a separate section on that on this forum, still patiently waiting for others' Words of Wisdom, I leave it there.

JohnLegend

RESULTS UPDATE FOR *PATTERN BREAKER* FOR 07/11/2012

TOTAL GAMES PLAYED 6,000

TOTAL GAMES WON 5,469

TOTAL GAMES LOST 531

STRIKERATE APPROX 10/1

BALANCE 5,640 POINTS PLUS

DOUBLE LOSSES 7

TREBLE LOSSES **ZERO**

Well I've reached 6,000 games playing H.A.R the method has lost 46 off the last 500 games. BUT only suffered two DOUBLE LOSSES included in those 46 losses. So the strikerate is holding at 10/1 at present. Also within those 500 games I got two dream breakdowns of 7 patterns in 21 spins which I took advantage of by trebling stakes as it's a virtual gaurantee of a win. The longest winning streak is 22 games for High and Low. I have recently started playing the third even chance after a double loss too as its another virtual gaurantee of a win. I play for one win per session then shut it down. Next update at 6,500 games played. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TwisterUK

Quote from: monaco on November 06, 2012, 07:09:56 PM

& what do you do if HL does follow, so you have LHL?

If that happens then I've 'missed the boat' so to speak

TwisterUK

Well I've not played since my last update due to a small bout of upset tum tum

May play tonight

I play Live so I won't have the Turnover JL has, but Im happy with that  :thumbsup:

topcat888

John/Everyone, can I ask what do you do when you get a loss, do you continue with the next game immediately or do you take a break, then play the next game..?

Cheers

JohnLegend

Quote from: topcat888 on November 08, 2012, 05:06:52 PM
John/Everyone, can I ask what do you do when you get a loss, do you continue with the next game immediately or do you take a break, then play the next game..?

Cheers
Hi Topcat love the name and avatar. Its about time I get me one. What we do is track ALL THREE even chances. You are playing for ONE WIN per session. But say the first one to qualify is HIGH--LOW and it loses. I personaly now play the very next E/C to qualify and treble stakes to revover three sevenths of the loss,. and it nearly always wins. Out of 6,010 played games I have only had 7 DOUBLE LOSSES. And I didn't used to play the third even chance but im now strong enough to follow up on that and that's nearly impossible to lose. This reliability on the follow up bet. And an average strikerate of 10/1 playing H.A.R longterm. Assures an overall profit LONGTERM.

So to summarize TOP CAT we track all three even chances but play for the first one to win then STOP. Shut it down and start a fresh session. I Hope that anwsers your question.

monaco

Quote from: Twisteruk on November 08, 2012, 04:49:24 PM
If that happens then I've 'missed the boat' so to speak

thanks for clarifying, & hope you're feeling better :thumbsup:

topcat888

Brilliant, thanks for the clarification John...

One more question, if as you suggest for smaller bankrolls, you play just the 2nd and 3rd steps of the progression, aren't you going to miss all those first hit bets..??