Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

*PATTERN BREAKER*

Started by JohnLegend, November 05, 2012, 08:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trebor

Spurred on by JL's success I'm giving this another go playing for pennies on BV single zero.

I'll only be playing when I've got an idle moment so that should make sure it's hit and run. I started yesterday. Results so far.

TOTAL GAMES PLAYED    26

TOTAL GAMES WON        21

TOTAL GAMES LOST          5

STRIKE RATE APPROX     5.2 TO 1

DOUBLE LOSSES              0

TREBLE LOSSES               0

LONGEST WINNING STREAK      9

Early days?

Trebor

JohnLegend

Quote from: shogun on November 11, 2012, 05:51:06 PM
Hi John,
Your BZ results are great. Is this BVNZ?
I am at 23 for 1 on Eurogrand  :cheer:
Hi Shogun no this is BV single ZERO. I log on play all even chances Pilot style. Then shut it down. I've been doing this

5 to 6 times over the last 4 days. And I am doing it for a reason. Many people doubt it was possible for Pilot to truly achieve

the numbers he has. I worked out his strikerate was running at about 20/1 PER MONTH for a whole year. This is out of this

world. At the moment I am beating that by some margin but its early days yet. I want to see if I can get anywhere near his

numbers over the next year on a smaller scale. Of course if I do alot of people on another forum we won't mention will be

taught its certainly possible. Winning streaks in excess of 100 are possible I've had 3 in my 4 year history with this method.

But I only played HIGH LOW when I got them. Since I added ODD EVEN to the mix. the longest winning streak I have had

is 34 games. But this is LIVE. Playing BV there's something else going on here altogether. I don't know yet, but I have a

feeling PATTERN BREAKER is going to BREAK BV. And I will have the proof if it does sitting in someone elses account

by summer next year. I will not rerturn to that other forum until I have proved this method is a roulette killer beyond doubt.

Well done with your play. We should be getting about 11/1 with this method. But sometimes it can surprise you.

JohnLegend

Quote from: Trebor on November 11, 2012, 06:22:03 PM
Spurred on by JL's success I'm giving this another go playing for pennies on BV single zero.

I'll only be playing when I've got an idle moment so that should make sure it's hit and run. I started yesterday. Results so far.

TOTAL GAMES PLAYED    26

TOTAL GAMES WON        21

TOTAL GAMES LOST          6

STRIKE RATE APPROX     3.5 TO 1

DOUBLE LOSSES              0

TREBLE LOSSES               0

LONGEST WINNING STREAK      9

Early days?

Trebor
Are you seriously playing this on BV single Zero Trebor? How are you playing? And how many even chances at a
time. Also if you have played 26 games how have you got 21 wins and 6 losses.?  :scared:

Trebor

Sorry about that. Got the figures wrong. I've modified the post.

I'm playing each even chance once per session but only if they qualify within 60 spins. Should I not?

I've played 9 sessions over 2 days but it is the weekend.

Do you think that's too many in that space of time?  Not sure how long a gap time wise I should leave.

Trebor

JohnLegend

Quote from: Trebor on November 11, 2012, 07:09:47 PM
Sorry about that. Got the figures wrong. I've modified the post.

I'm playing each even chance once per session but only if they qualify within 60 spins. Should I not?

I've played 9 sessions over 2 days but it is the weekend.

Do you think that's too many in that space of time?  Not sure how long a gap time wise I should leave.

Trebor
Trebor don't exclude games that take beyond 60 spins to mature. This is EXACTLY how I have been playing.

I log in and track and play ALL three even chances (NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES) Then I shut down and do it

again later. I am playing 15---20 games per day when I have time. So as to get the turnover the same as Pilot in a shorter

time frame. don't try to be too clever with this method. Play it and believe in the longterm strikerate. It should go no worse

than 10/1 longterm. Pilot was getting 20/1 and that's amazed even me. Many have called him a liar in not so many words.

But no-one has played it like him. So I am going to do it for the next year. If I get anywhere near 20/1 How can anyone say

it wasn't possible for him to do this?? I certainly won't doubt it.  :thumbsup:

Trebor

Thanks JL. It's just that I read recently that most losses came from sessions that went on beyond 60 spins. In any case I only had one such session.

I have to say that so far I'm having typical results for me with this.

I'll carry on since I can't lose any "real" money and hope it turns round.

Trebor

JohnLegend

Quote from: Trebor on November 11, 2012, 07:37:27 PM
Thanks JL. It's just that I read recently that most losses came from sessions that went on beyond 60 spins. In any case I only had one such session.

I have to say that so far I'm having typical results for me with this.

I'll carry on since I can't lose any "real" money and hope it turns round.

Trebor
I don't see how it shouldnt. You think you are unlucky Trebor I know that. But I don't see how you should run under

10/1 longterm with this method H.A.R There are players doing better than that. Pilot of course being the most sesnsational of

them. Now I am in a situation where I have to see if its possible with irrefutable proof. Because Pilot made the claim for

PATTERN BREAKER and thanked me for the method. And got peeved and left when people started showing the doubting

Thomas signs. Even I am not 100% sure. BUT, I am willing to play it for a year and find out if its anywhere near possible.

Unlike everyone else who said NO WAY.

ONE THING I want to ask you Trebor, when you are tracking spins and a ZERO hits how do you deal with it? ??? ?

TwisterUK

JL

Can you point out to the viewers what you are now doin different inlight of the 'pilot event' as opposed to before ?

I mean make it crystal clear step by step, so no one can say, "huh?"

Trebor

Well now your asking JL.

I'm using the MST tracker. I hope you not going to tell me it doesn't work correctly.

All I do know is that one of my losses was due to a zero. Well might have been anyway.

Trebor

JohnLegend

Quote from: Twisteruk on November 11, 2012, 08:58:46 PM
JL

Can you point out to the viewers what you are now doin different inlight of the 'pilot event' as opposed to before ?

I mean make it crystal clear step by step, so no one can say, "huh?"
Hello Twister.

1, I am playing ALL 3 EVEN CHANCES each session for ONE WIN EACH.

2, I am doing this 4---6 times a day to get the numbers in about a 6 month time frame.

3, Mr Zero I ignore its existence totally. So when it hits I don't record it. NOW, this is crucial and may be making ALL THE

DIFFERENCE Twister. Because what happens when a ZERO hits is it changes the structure of the PATTERNS. And I

believe leads to a greater strikerate. SO IGNORE THE ZERO.

4, I will not play a recovery bet. This is PURE stand alone strikerate we are aiming for here. And at the moment it looks like

its going to be justified.

that's how I am playing it on BV Twister. 36/1 after 75 games. VS Pilots 20/1 after 2000 plus games. Lets see what the next

6 months brings.

JohnLegend

Quote from: Trebor on November 11, 2012, 09:04:33 PM
Well now your asking JL.

I'm using the MST tracker. I hope you not going to tell me it doesn't work correctly.

All I do know is that one of my losses was due to a zero. Well might have been anyway.

Trebor
So how does a tracker know when a zero hits?

TwisterUK

Quote from: JohnLegend on November 11, 2012, 09:10:52 PM
Hello Twister.

1, I am playing ALL 3 EVEN CHANCES each session for ONE WIN EACH.

2, I am doing this 4---6 times a day to get the numbers in about a 6 month time frame.

3, Mr Zero I ignore its existence totally. So when it hits I don't record it. NOW, this is crucial and may be making ALL THE

DIFFERENCE Twister. Because what happens when a ZERO hits is it changes the structure of the PATTERNS. And I

believe leads to a greater strikerate. SO IGNORE THE ZERO.

4, I will not play a recovery bet. This is PURE stand alone strikerate we are aiming for here. And at the moment it looks like

its going to be justified.

that's how I am playing it on BV Twister. 36/1 after 75 games. VS Pilots 20/1 after 2000 plus games. Lets see what the next

6 months brings.

So if you have 2 EC's win that +2 Units and if the third one losses -7 Units, so you take the 5 Unit loss on that game and don't recover ?

In my experience one of the three EC's losses too often to take 1 Unit of each, no ?

TwisterUK

Quote from: Trebor on November 11, 2012, 09:04:33 PM
Well now your asking JL.

Trebor

I always cover Zero, so if I lose its to a pure loss not a Zero. I just put a min 50c chip on it

If Zero hits while trackin I always and always have ignore it  :thumbsup:

JohnLegend

Quote from: Twisteruk on November 11, 2012, 10:08:37 PM
So if you have 2 EC's win that +2 Units and if the third one losses -7 Units, so you take the 5 Unit loss on that game and don't recover ?

In my experience one of the three EC's losses too often to take 1 Unit of each, no ?
Yes Twister as you know I would normally play to recover IF the first EVEN CHANCE loses, because I normally

play for the first win.

But try telling BV that, because apart from two losses on RED BLACK. I have 23 rounds where all three even chances have

done the business.

Of course its early days Twister, but Lets see how things stand when I reach 500. What I am hoping for is a strikerate

somewhere between 16/1 and 24/1 longterm. It will tell me that Pilot really could have achieved his average of 20/1 for an

entire year. Especially as he was only playing a strict 6 games a day. that's some discipline, I have to hand it to him.

Trebor

Quote from: JohnLegend on November 11, 2012, 09:28:44 PM
So how does a tracker know when a zero hits?

I've no idea. I'll need to track it manually at the same time to see.

Trebor

I've answered a different question.

The tracker knows because I enter it manually. I don't know how it treats it when building up the, what are you calling it, matrix?