Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Tell me why my system is flawed! 5 month winning streak!!!

Started by chiraqi92, August 28, 2014, 06:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngryFlop

It is not improbable that you see success with this strategy, but that doesn't mean it's right.

Say I told you the next 4 cards in the shoe after this streak of 4 happens, but you didn't know the order.

8 8 10 10. What will the next outcome be? There is no way to tell. You could say that if there are two 8's, then the Player would be favored because the sequence is heavy on high cards, therefore giving the Player a higher chance at winning the hand. But the Banker is just as likely to get the same two cards the Player will get.

Player Possibilities
8-10 (Natural 8 Tie)
8-10 (Natural 8 Tie)
8-8 (Banker Draw)
10-8 (Natural 8 Tie)
10-8 (Natural 8 Tie)
10-10 (Player Draw)

The only safe assumption you can make GIVEN THAT YOU KNOW THE CARDS is that Tie is the best bet you can make, with 75%+ (With 7.6% Chance of Drawing 6) chance of occurring. Unless you know the order of the cards, there is no safe assumption on whether Player or Banker will win.

soxfan

The Tomla is correct, this is the best thread on the forum. In the end though it's balls and bankroll that separate the winner from the loser, hey hey.

Tomla

yeah with this one you can choose several different kinds of progressions--im not a fan of martingale so i wouldn't use that...but most other progressions should get you chips

Sputnik

I don't know how they do it - i can not bet aginst 4 and win more then i lose - not even if i apply regression ...

Cheers

Tomla

now the understanding is after 4 xxxx  you bet for the other side once 0, if you lose you wait for the next set-up

WorldBaccaratKing

Quote from: Tomla on February 21, 2015, 07:55:26 PM
now the understanding is after 4 xxxx  you bet for the other side once 0, if you lose you wait for the next set-up

#1, you have to have patience and discipline and live within a 10-15 minute drive (like I do). I still wouldn't play this because I see 4's turn into bigger runs quite often, maybe 50-50. So, what works for one doesn't always work for another...I personally wouldn't play this in a 100 years. Not for me....

WorldBaccaratKing

Quote from: Tomla on February 21, 2015, 10:33:55 PM
everything is 50/50

BS. Alvins TBA is 90%+. You and the rest are missing out. Gold bars are being poured right now with the winnings and you are sleeping.....Geez, the nerve of some people. 50-50.........

AsymBacGuy

Quote from: Tomla on February 21, 2015, 10:33:55 PM
everything is 50/50

If OP is able to win betting to break 4s which will produce a perfect equal number itlr, I'm just wondering what he could make betting toward 4+ Banker streaks after a B triple and at the same time betting to break 3s Player streaks.

Yeah, there are some arguments about the fact that betting P after a given B streak won't pay any tax, but itlr and generally speaking and without very deep registrations it's always better trying to catch the most likely (even slight) than the contrary.

And regarding the original method no need to wait 4s streaks. We easily might add up to our playing list patterns like BBPP, PPBB or BPBP and PBPB and so on. 

as.   

Baccarat is 99% skill and 1% luck

CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS. CAN'T LOSE
(Friday Night Lights TV series)

I NEVER LOSE.
I EITHER WIN OR LEARN
(Nelson Mandela)

Winners don't do different things, they do things differently (Albalaha)

Tomla

vo rogue

hey chiraqi 92 ,hows it going still stopping those 4s ?.

Tomla

The premise of this bet is great , its almost worth a martingale, separate the bets, one betting line for player 4 the other for banker 5....i doubt that I would ever see more than five player streaks above 4 in a row. Same for Banker streaks above 5  (given that this is bacc --anything can and will happen) 

jsintl

Hi Tomla,

What MM do you suggest for this betting strategy ( different progressions for P & B).

Thanks,

Tomla

probably a labby so you can break it up if you have a hard one

HunchBacShrimp

P doesn't streak to 4 too often. Not very many betting opportunities. Though itlr it streaks to 4 as often as it should and it streaks beyond four an equal number of times. However, if I were to engage in such a bet with a martingale I would only bet against a streak of four P early in a shoe, and stay with that shoe/table if I lost waiting for more opportunities. It should make no difference from one table to the next but like what was mentioned earlier, I wouldn't expect to see P streak to 5 and beyond 5 times in a row without stopping at 4 once. It may be an illusion of perception but it seems to me you could get hit by five streaks of P greater than 4 five times in a row traveling from shoe to shoe. Especially if come across a shoe that already streaked to 4 once, that you did not bet on, and now you are taking a stab at the second occurrence.

It should make no difference, and a different MM that is a bit more durable than a martingale would handle 5 liar better. It's all a matter of perception I guess.