Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Denzies Parlay

Started by Denzie, November 13, 2015, 06:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denzie

Yes sir. After all this time I know how many 8-9-10 steps I've get on average. So if one can wait a bit then it's almost a sure thing. I know I know it sucks when you waiting and miss many opportunities. But better to wait and not lose money than to rush and lose. (Thx to PA)

Denzie

Attention! !! Holy grail for sale !!
Only 1000 bucks. But some could get it for free. All up to my mood swing. Be aware it's a side system and not for the poor people. So only rich playas contact me for the the tweak of the century. Did I mention my mm is never seen before ? No ? Extra extra get your lifetime mm right here , right now.

Sorry couldn't resist. Jut joking  :P

Denzie

FYI I was joking . I don't sell anything. (Got some PM's)
Was referring to that d*mba$$ scammer.

from100

And your game yesterday was kind of a Joke, also?!  ;D

Denzie

If you referring to Wales - Belgium. ...yep . Still quarter finals ain't that bad  ;)

from100

whopper1967

Quote from: Denzie on April 23, 2016, 11:02:07 AM
Final stats...I'm going in after a 100/150 virtual down draft . This wins a lot more than just ok  :thumbsup:

Hi Denzie, Can you please explain what you mean by this 100-150 virtual drawdown?...Thanks so much.

Denzie

As in 100/150 spins I couldn't make 9 or 10 steps. Does pretty good. But it's frustrating seeing many betting opportunity pass you by...
Im playing this while I watch TV.  I not really count the spins. Just keep my eye on the time (spin every 40sec) and look the markee every 10 minutes. Still way up in profit. In fact it's the only thing that keeps his head above water.

whopper1967

Hi again, sorry but I'm still not clear on that. Are you saying that you wait until around 150 spins have passed virtual betting where you would have not been able to complete the parlay until you start betting for real money?   Thanks

Aims

Good Day Denzie, Im so interested in your system. how's this holding up? thank you