Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

5 Shoes a Day!

Started by Bally6354, March 30, 2017, 06:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trbfla

yes me too.......perhaps we can continue on our own shoes???

Trbfla

Quote from: jsintl on April 08, 2017, 11:30:30 AM
Hello!  Nice results.  Regarding your progression, do you reset back to 1 on any win?  Thanks

Yes after any win, I start over again

Trbfla

Quote from: Sputnik on April 08, 2017, 03:24:21 PM
I don't fully understand the progression, maybe there is a type error, because using a 1, 2, 1, 1 2, 3 , 4 progression is not logic.
First bet is 1 and second bet is 2 then back to 1 and 1 again then higher bets again 2 3 4 ...

I would understand if he use 1 2 2 where you win two first bet and accept -1 loss at the third bet and recoup with the other four bets, but that is not the case.
And 122 is the same thing as staking 111 where both win or break even with the two first bets and accept -1 unit loss at the end, from that i reckon you could build recoup progression.

So i assume 1 1 1 2 2 3 4 would be a option, but i have a hard time see that you bet higher at the beginning and then lower you bets and then again bet higher.

Cheers

Nick,

I start a mild progression with a 1 unit bet, If it wins, then I restart at 1 unit. If it losses, then I go to 2 units. if it losses then I go to 1 ect ect as a 1,2,1,1,2,3,4, progression.

What I know is that the majority of my bets with my bet selection win the first or second bet. I took a ton of shoes and knowing the percentages of the first bet or second or third or fourth ect. I matched it up with what would give me the largest return with a minimal risk. Please keep in mind I wanted a mm that was minimal in risk of ruin while still helping me achieve a small unit win per shoe.
My win goal isn't that high as I believe in betting larger chip size with small unit gains as opposed to trying to win more units at a lower unit size.
so for me its just about matching up winning percentages with the best mm .
Hope this helps

johnnycs1

Thank You TRBFLA...

Could you please share your bet selection ?

Thank You !

Eight Iron

More real card, hand shuffled shoes from Fairway.

1-BBBPBBPPPBPPBBBBPTPBPBPPPPPPPPPPPPBPPBTBPBBBPBPPBBPTBBBBBBBP

2-BBBBBPBBPPPTBPTTPPBTPTBPBBTPPPBPPBBPBPBBPPBPPBPTPBPBP

3-BPBPTPPPBPPBBTPBPPBPPPBBBBBTBPPPBBBPBBPBPPBBPPBPBPBPBBPBPPP

4-BBBBPPBBPBBBPBBBPPBBPBBPPTBTTBTPPBBPBBBBPPBBBBBPPBPBTBTB

5-BPTPBPBPPPBPBPPPPPPPPBPBPBBPPPBPPPPPBBPBBPBPPBBPPPPPBPB

6-PPPPBBBBPBBPPPPPPPBPBBBPBPBPPTPPBBPBBBBPBPBBBPPBBPBBPPPPBPBP

7-BPBPPBPPPPBBPBPBTBBBPBBPBPBPPBBTBBBBBBBBPPPPPBTBPPBPPPPPPBB

8-PBPPPPPPPBPPTPPBPPBBPBPBTBPPPPPBPPBPBPBPPTPBPPTBBBPBBBP

9-BTPBBPBTBBBBPPPPBBBBTBPPPPPTPPBPBPPBBPPPBPPPPBBTPBBBPBBBBBBP

10-BBBBBBPPBPPPPPBPPBTPPBBPBPBPPBPPBPPTBPPBBBBPBBPPTPBBBPBBBP

Sputnik

What happen to Bally? hope his ok!

Cheers

Bally6354

Hello guys, sorry but I have had some computer issues over the last few days and had to get it fixed and reinstall everything. That's everything back up and running now.

cheers
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.