Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The insider

Started by Blue_Angel, February 25, 2016, 01:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr J

Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

BEAT-THE-WHEEL

That 13, is your expectation, of unhit 13cycles.
24, is your expectation, of hit 24cycles.

------------------
say if we wait for last two unhit numbers,
which may always happen around 200spins ,
[I think.]...

Then we bet that two for eternal, or hit.
for profit.
I don't think, two numbers will sleep together for 1000spins?

Anyone here knows, how many spins, the virtual limit for two-numbers to sleeps??

Maybe Mr J could enlighten us, as he swears that 4-number, and 2-numbers bet, as his near grail?
Mr J???

Mr J

You forgot 3 numbers and I don't use that G word. Only rookies use those terms.

Ken
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

Albalaha

@BA,
         I read your opening post in this topic, yet failed to understand what are you going to bet, why and when.

I got it that it is something to do with law of the third. You assume there will be at least 18 to 30 unique numbers in the 37 spins cycle.

Now, how do you propose to extract profit here? How and when you will start to bet and what exactly you propose to bet?
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Albalaha

QuoteAnyone here knows, how many spins, the virtual limit for two-numbers to sleeps??

Expect the farthest two numbers to remain sleeper together for about 300 spins, in the worst time. Remember, a virtual limit is only an estimated limit and that can be crossed as well.

BEAT-THE-WHEEL

They 'say', single will always, hit 100times, in 100cycles, that 3700spins.
Thus if, we bet the last hit single, after x cycles, then we need to scrutinize, the rest of 100cycles-minus-x-cycles, so to speak...and expect around 100hits, to profit...
Anyone???
I think Denzie, has something to say here.
Denzie???
Where art thou???

Albalaha

QuoteThey 'say', single will always, hit 100times, in 100cycles, that 3700spins.

Who is this genius here who made this statement? It is even possible to get only 4-5 hits of a particular number in a 1000 spins span. None in the world can give an exact figure in random game. Am I sitting with kindergarten kids?

Mr J

"Denzie???
Where art thou? >> He's currently making a chart from testing a 386 step for a Marty on the columns. If it works on paper......

Albalaha

Quote from: Mr J on March 07, 2016, 04:22:57 AM
"Denzie???
Where art thou? >> He's currently making a chart from testing a 386 step for a Marty on the columns. If it works on paper......

LMAO   :applause:

lots of insane and unplayable ideas. Sadly even they fail to win in testing/simulations even with 100k chips.

Blue_Angel

QuoteI don't care who you are, a nobody in my world.

Glad we agree because you are the same for mine.

QuoteAnyone here knows, how many spins, the virtual limit for two-numbers to sleeps??

666 / 2 = 333

QuoteYou forgot 3 numbers and I don't use that G word. Only rookies use those terms.

What's 3? Something between 2 and 4, that makes sense only for you.
The success and value don't depend on terminology.

Quote@BA,
         I read your opening post in this topic, yet failed to understand what are you going to bet, why and when.

I got it that it is something to do with law of the third. You assume there will be at least 18 to 30 unique numbers in the 37 spins cycle.

Now, how do you propose to extract profit here? How and when you will start to bet and what exactly you propose to bet?

I have many ways to approach the game but because you spoke about law of thirds I'm going to analyze this:

Think it this way, in how many spins will appear 19 numbers?
22? 23? 24? more?
So those 18 numbers are like an EC which has slept for 22,23,24...etc spins!
By the time there have left 18 unseen numbers the reversed countdown begins, I've created a progression specifically for such case.
In first 2 spins aiming for 1 hit, in 4 spins 2 hits, in 6 spins 3 hits and so on...
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Albalaha

QuoteBy the time there have left 18 unseen numbers the reversed countdown begins, I've created a progression specifically for such case.
In first 2 spins aiming for 1 hit, in 4 spins 2 hits, in 6 spins 3 hits and so on...

So, we bet all 18 unseen numbers, so far and remove those which hits after we start to bet yet we do not get a net win? Is it roughly you prescribe?

Can you tell me how will you win, this way? What is your suggested progression?

Blue_Angel

Quote from: Albalaha on March 07, 2016, 04:43:43 AM
So, we bet all 18 unseen numbers, so far and remove those which hits after we start to bet yet we do not get a net win? Is it roughly you prescribe?

Can you tell me how will you win, this way? What is your suggested progression?

The overall win could happen from the first bet but since we are not sure about when we continue betting all 18 (nothing being removed) with the expectation of 1 win out of 2 spins as ratio, if you don't get 1 win in 2 spins you are expanding the event's horizon proportionally: 2 in 4, 3 in 6, 4 in 8, 5 in 10, 6 in 12 and so on till the expectation meets the average probability.
For 18 numbers there shouldn't be great deviations because we are not talking about 1,2,3 or 4 numbers which could disappear for too much time!
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Albalaha

Dear Angelo,
   It would be far better if you do things upside down here. Instead of betting the unseen/sleeper 18 nbrs, you bet the 18 nbrs that came first. You get the first 18 nbrs almost always before first 30 spins. If you bet them further, they are most likely to do far better than the sleeper 18s.

It seems you hand test most ideas and that makes you get confused regarding what will work in long term and what not.
Remember, the unhit numbers will have about 2-3 numbers at least that you should not expect to win even once in 100 bets. That makes a huge difference.

Rest is only money management.

Blue_Angel

Quote from: Albalaha on March 07, 2016, 05:03:11 AM
Dear Angelo,
   It would be far better if you do things upside down here. Instead of betting the unseen/sleeper 18 nbrs, you bet the 18 nbrs that came first. You get the first 18 nbrs almost always before first 30 spins. If you bet them further, they are most likely to do far better than the sleeper 18s.

It seems you hand test most ideas and that makes you get confused regarding what will work in long term and what not.
Remember, the unhit numbers will have about 2-3 numbers at least that you should not expect to win even once in 100 bets. That makes a huge difference.

Rest is only money management.

I agree with this one, the least repeats I've seen in 37 spins are 7, by the time there are 18 unique numbers to bet it could have already from 0 up to 6 repeats, thus there will be at least 1 more in the following spins.

BEAT-THE-WHEEL

Instead of waiting for 18nos, why not wait for 24,
and bet the 24nos???
Since the law of third, says, always 24???
isn't this better?
Anyone???