BetSelection.cc

Please login or register.

Topic: PUBLIC NOTE OF LATEST XXVV MATERIAL AVAILABLE IN PRIVATE XXVV SECTION - MEMBERS  (Read 821 times)

Offline XXVV

• Legio XX Valeria Victrix LVX
    • View Profile
Items today 24 December 2020

MARKET REPORT  with Daniela Carbone and Max Keiser - Bitcoin

CHRISTMAS BET - step by step details for a winning bet with the best factors combined and a check list of requirements for success

Offline XXVV

• View Profile
Items Today  Christmas Day 2020

Steve at CCU - major swing trade information to enable at least 10 X growth in selected altcoin in 2021.

Offline XXVV

• View Profile
Boxing Day 26 December 2020

Further input on Christmas Bet
Market Report - BTC likely to break $28,000 USD Max Keiser
My personal choice altcoin recommendations ( this is not investment advice)
ETH
THETA
DGB
LTC
am awaiting confirmation public launch of my choice Private Coin before I publish the name.

Will be away on business for next ten days before next update.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Offline XXVV

• View Profile
Greetings everyone !
I am back from a few weeks break in Wellington and some great adventures there with best New Year celebration for many years. We all want change for the good !

It seems 2021 may be very very challenging, with big disruptions January onwards.

I have been advised to rise above this and with meditation, prayer, belief to see beyond the confusion of increasing whistle-blowing events, and to act accordingly to avoid information overload. With such an approach and a new strategy to deal with Life in 2021 onwards we can rise to the opportunities offered.

In this I include more freedom of time for us, more choice and step by step more financial freedom if you search for it and act upon your tested beliefs. A new approach to life where we see more than just the material. Maintain an open mind and be prepared for some mind expansion ahead. This is where Spirit and training of our wonderful Mind can change our experiences for the better, step by step. Rise above the confusion. Seek out new ways to deal with our stresses and fly like a bird, dive like a whale, but stay off the surface where all the trouble and conflict thrives.

So here is the good news.

Roulette can provide a parallel income stream where knowledge and strategic thinking and decisive action can be applied.

Crypto blockchain investment will prosper over the coming years with Max Keiser correctly picking the final Bitcoin price for end 2020, and now has released what he considers the Bitcoin top for 2021 around October-November 2021. His figure is $210,000 USD. At time of writing it is about $40,000 and may soon encounter a savage typical Bitcoin shake out down to $15,000. This benefits swing cycle traders who sell at the top and re-purchase near the bottom and again on the way up. By so doing they DOUBLE their Bitcoin holdings.
Try it, even if a fractional owner, as well as DCA ( Dollar Cost Averaging - weekly acquisitions and never sell). Be your own Bank.

I mentioned Theta. Consider also Stellar, LTC, DGB, and Ether (for a 10x explosion in a few months).

The private coin I have heavily invested in has now permitted me to claim my coins and enter a digital wallet and banking system as a beta tester for the small private early adopter group of which I have been a member for 2.5 years. That coin currently sits at $107 USD after I purchased at $22 originally. Soon I will be able to advise you the name when it goes public - in 2-3 months. Prior to that I can only talk after a private enquiry to my email. I am not a financial adviser  and can merely suggest based on my experience. However we believe it will be as big as Bitcoin as it is asset backed unlike Bitcoin and will be less volatile through special smart contract conditions.

I suggest you access the recent video between Daniela Carbone of Stanford and Max Keiser regarding Bitcoin. There is no better source of information for Bitcoin. Yes it may reach $1 Million USD one day within 10 years.

There is a risk of hyper inflation in a few years, collapse of several banks, and for those who hold debt, major problems ahead. Access property only through cash/ crypto with no mortgages or caveats.

Seek self sufficient organic sustainable home situations. I am not optimistic about old city centres. Be mindful of security. Find Peace.

So I will resume Roulette studies in the next few weeks.

I am happy to receive private messages and emails. I will reply to every one.

Keep Positive.
Best Wishes
R