Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The JohnLegend challenge

Started by Superman, February 21, 2013, 09:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnLegend

Quote from: Drazen on March 05, 2013, 02:27:01 PM
Yeah John, whatever..

But when will you stop indoctrinate some people with BS and give real proof of anything you claim... In how many public challenges you have miserably failed by now? This or that.. You always find some stu*pd reason

Now you lost and seek new opportunity which will take by end of year at least... Nothing else but buying time for fool around longer..

You should learn more about the game factualy, and not relying or talking some woodoo stupidities somehow from "experience" or whatever

No single person has seen or can replicate your results, factualy provable anyhow, despite your efforts few times at different trials. C mon..  :yuck:
Im not looking for an argument Drazen. Has Subby gone bankrupt playing PB?.And he is using no money management.

I've done few trials. You can lose 200 units quite easily  that doesn't mean you can't win. I don't need a year. 2 months will show favourable results. To my original timeline of July 19th. Will do fine. I was doing okay with CODE 4 H to start with but it didn't hold up. I peaked at 279. Then the losses came.

Pattern breaker is a constant. I want to show that.

Ralph

I see no problem  that anybody can lose 200 Euro, In fact all who gambling do it. The problem is then the player do not know the risk of it before it happens. We can win and we can lose. We can be lucky for long. I do have doubts it is possible to win any but small using 2 doz bet.  I lost 40 Euro this morning, on straight ups .I have just catch up 41.80, so the net is not even 2 Euro in 1000 of spins. I run a play risking 100 Euro, pocket the plus, and busted with 60 in pocket. I recovered using SMALLER bets on reversed martingale on red and black, FTL.

If we think we will never lose a session, or sometimes not get burn, we should may be consider an other game.

JohnLegend

Quote from: Ralph on March 05, 2013, 03:19:37 PM
I see no problem  that anybody can lose 200 Euro, In fact all who gambling do it. The problem is then the player do not know the risk of it before it happens. We can win and we can lose. We can be lucky for long. I do have doubts it is possible to win any but small using 2 doz bet.  I lost 40 Euro this morning, on straight ups .I have just catch up 41.80, so the net is not even 2 Euro in 1000 of spins. I run a play risking 100 Euro, pocket the plus, and busted with 60 in pocket. I recovered using SMALLER bets on reversed martingale on red and black, FTL.

If we think we will never lose a session, or sometimes not get burn, we should may be consider an other game.
If every gambler were to give up, quit after losing 200 or so units. There would be no one playing this game. I lost the first round. Im not a quitter. I put my hand up. But I am prepared to have one final shot using the method that has served me well for 4.5 years. If I fail with PB on its own I have no excuses.

Its my method, and its down to me to show it works solidly. I still have time to make good. I set July 19th as the date. After that time If I haven't at least quadruppled the Bankroll I have nothing more to say.

Atlantis

Hi JL,
Sorry to hear of your loss experience with the CODE4-H.
I do not play this method any more neither can I recommend it as a system to absolutely 100% pin your faith in. That's why I tried to keep the units down to the minimum as possible to offset any eventual progression bust... Also, sessions can be very lengthy and with few qualifiers... To be honest I strongly feel that your ZONE or CROSSPLAY methodology would pay more dividends especially with the wonderful GLAT (GLC/Atlantis) single doz/col progression I referred you to...
I've tried said money management with a few good dozen systems on the other forum (such as buffalowizards "dozen warfare" and also "harvesting the twelves") and it suits and performs well  - certainly better than CODE4-H at any rate...
With GLAT I just don't see any reason or need to go back to the slightly riskier code4-h way.
Cheers,
A.

Sputnik

Quote from: Marshall Bing Bell on March 05, 2013, 09:26:05 PM

Wasn't this challenge playing pennies or nickels?

If pennies then the loss is 20,000 units and if nickels then the loss is 2000 units, not 200.
That also strike my mind ... so what is it ?

MarignyGrilleau

John Legend, my opinion is that you would take the next step reformulating your ways of attacking the game. By now it is obvious something is not working well, i mean you lost every public challenge until today, other than your closed results.
So, in the sake of evolving upwards, study a bit more on the game, and come up with something slightly better or safer. Don't get me wrong, your persistence can turn into something more than entertainment.

Cheers ;)

esoito

[mod] At least JL had a try -- publicly. Takes courage to do that. And that's more than most of us do.So how about showing a bit more kindness? Some of the posts in this thread are verging on downright unkind, cruel and uncharitable. Those posters should be ashamed of themselves. A pack-animal mentality of tearing a fellow human to pieces because they lost some money for goodness' sake has no place on this forum. So what he was doing failed this time around. Big deal. We've all failed at something in our lives. Nobody is compelled to copy what he does. We should all wait until JL's promised announcement in July. Meanwhile, those that want to argue and continue go and take another look at the rules. Let's ALL try to work within the spirit that is behind them... [/mod]

esoito

The Comment (rather than a warning) is a timely reminder of what's expected here, and what's unacceptable. Hopefully it will also nip some buds before they burst into print.

Drazen

JL

You and all, sorry for any inconvenience. It won't happen.

Reposition yourself, use only best you have and know and finish what you have started.  :nod:

People in the arena expect unforgettable fight. For some tickets werent cheap at all as you know... I truly hope you won't dissapoint them.

If I can be of any kind of help you can ask me.

I truly regret for loss you encountered.. The better days must be ahead of you, I am sure! :)

When roulette brings you lemons sometimes it is not bad idea to make lemonade, right?  :P

Good luck and all the best in any challenges ahead

>:D ----->  O:-)

Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.

Bayes

Quote from: Marshall Bing Bell on March 05, 2013, 11:34:39 PM

@ Superman,

What was the base unit size for this challenge?

JL was playing at Paddy Power where the min. stake for an EC is £1, not sure what it is for dozens, but my guess is that he was seriously underfunded. If you're using a progression of the type JL uses, you need at least a 1000 units IMHO.

Chrisbis

Totally agree with Bayes comment..........to be playing at single unit level, then u need a factor of at least 1000/u to give decent BR
So, for penny machines (0.01) - that's £$E100.00 , but if the base bet size is 1.00 u need a good deal more to cope with progression.

The payback on EC is so low..........your always rescuing the progression
Im now wondering if Johns idea on Matrix can be applied to Streets or even Lines?? hmmm  :whistle:

[revealB] Making random repeat sequences ....
An EC has only a movement of one...there are only two options in a EC outcome.
A Street event has 12 outcomes And a Line has 6 outcomes.
Maybe random could be tamed here? [/revealB]

Superman

@ Danny, see Bayes post

@ Esitio, apart from Drazen I don't see any real issues, the main issue for most members is the fact that JL has been posting results for the past year or so, those results are NO reflection on the challenge results, so the big question is, how come when nobody is monitoring him he has unbelievable results but the challenge results are terrible to date.

@ Chrisbis,

QuoteMaking random repeat sequences ....
An EC has only a movement of one...there are only two options in a EC outcome.
A Street event has 12 outcomes And a Line has 6 outcomes.
Maybe random could be tamed here?

All true, but the payout makes them all the same, none of JL's methods will work long term in any form as the next spin can go either way, you can't tame random as it's untouchable.

Anyone who thinks they can tame random is clearly dilusional, see Bayes signature, live with it.

EDIT: forgot to say, JL sent me a PM asking to continue the challenge with a fresh £300 I have agreed again, but this will be the last time as far as I am concerned, I have also told him to report to the forum frequently as he hasn't in the past, my arguement being the fact that he kept the loss quiet and only responded when I posted the bad news.
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

TwoCatSam

Guys

I've been pretty hard on Jl, but a fair-minded person would have to admit he puts his money at risk.  You don't see that around here much.

Lanky told me years ago that until you begin to play with real money, you are not really studying the game.  It's like learning to pole vault from a book or videos.  Get a pole.

John reminds me of the guy in the Dostoevsky novel who--if he'd only stuck to his system--would have won.  How many times have I said that to wifey?

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

JohnLegend

Quote from: Bayes on March 06, 2013, 07:25:49 AM
JL was playing at Paddy Power where the min. stake for an EC is £1, not sure what it is for dozens, but my guess is that he was seriously underfunded. If you're using a progression of the type JL uses, you need at least a 1000 units IMHO.
I agree Bayes, I did a direct transfer from BV to paddy. It is possible to run PB on its own with 2--3 hundred units. But not methods that require three figures in progression.

that's why I will only be playing PB with a £300 start. If things go  well I will bring in FIVE. But only when I reach. 1000. I will update fortnightly as agreed with Superman. And there will be no excuses from me in the rare event I don't succeed with PATTERN BREAKER.

I will accept it, and leave it up to Subby.

JohnLegend

Quote from: Atlantis on March 05, 2013, 06:54:34 PM
Hi JL,
Sorry to hear of your loss experience with the CODE4-H.
I do not play this method any more neither can I recommend it as a system to absolutely 100% pin your faith in. That's why I tried to keep the units down to the minimum as possible to offset any eventual progression bust... Also, sessions can be very lengthy and with few qualifiers... To be honest I strongly feel that your ZONE or CROSSPLAY methodology would pay more dividends especially with the wonderful GLAT (GLC/Atlantis) single doz/col progression I referred you to...
I've tried said money management with a few good dozen systems on the other forum (such as buffalowizards "dozen warfare" and also "harvesting the twelves") and it suits and performs well  - certainly better than CODE4-H at any rate...
With GLAT I just don't see any reason or need to go back to the slightly riskier code4-h way.
Cheers,
A.
Atlantis its fine. I favoured it over PATTERN BREAKER because it looked solid and had a faster turnover than PB. I also lost a fair bit with DIVIDE AND CONQUER. So it wasn't just CODE 4.

I neglected the method that has the best track record. And I didn't play FIVE at all. They are the two best methods I have. So they're the only two that will make or break me in this last assault.

I will have no excuses if I don't come good. I will see Superman gets  300 for his troubles and leave with my tail between my legs. On the positive side, I will succeed and make my goals. And show how good I know these two are.

When I first began the challenge. I started on Bayes RNG with 300 units. Went down to a low of 115. And ended up with 2000 plus.

I relied on two methods to get me there. PATTERN BREAKER AND FIVE. That's all there is for me now. I expect to duplicate that success at PADDY POWER. That's my 2 cents.