Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Albalaha's open challenge: Can anyone beat the worst?

Started by Albalaha, November 11, 2012, 06:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADulay

Quote from: GreatGrampa on May 03, 2013, 04:54:37 PM
For 15,000 spins that you have shown here, max bank roll required was 36 units for me. There were 14 betting opportunities. 10 of them won and 4 of them lost. Final unit count was +5 units.

Finally, what's the point. it's a total time waste, as you will never find the holy grail. There is a reason why it is called a holy grail.

Very cool!  Now at least two of us have "solved" this excercise in futility.

AD

Albalaha

Everybody is only speaking of their opinions. No illustrations has come up yet. What is the use of this challenge? The purpose is to learn how you handle continuous variance in such a span. If a strategy wins this challenge, without reverse engineering the W/L in it, that should win in any other number in long term.
                                  Whoever claims to beat it, be it Adulay, Flat_ino or Greatgrampa need to illustrate their idea working on this data openly here. Otherwise, the claim to beat it with all these abovesaid methods, can be safely considered as imaginary if not false.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Bayes

Quote from: GreatGrampa on May 03, 2013, 04:54:37 PM

Consider one 36 spin cycle as a single bet. Keep an LW register for this 36 spin cycle to see whether you Lose or Win a cycle. Because the risk of losing is very high and we are not following any MM or whatsoever, we have to be very careful and take the least risky approach.

Actually, the chance of getting a hit is quite good - about 63%

[attachimg=1]

GreatGrampa

Sumit,

Proof in the attached sheet. Infact we got more betting opportunities that i thought. For the method refer to my previous post. We got 36 betting opportunities and we won 22 of them. That is close to 60% win. And the beauty so far is it is only a flat bet and we don't need a huge bank roll

If we apply a cyclic progression on this, or the libertyto apply parachuting we will win with a huge margin.

So the idea is keeping things simple using a LW register, following the table and keeping your mm tight.  Having solved this, this is not a HG as there never will be one and it's a total time waste as there are better things to do. :)
Greatgrampa - Your friend and mine

AMK

Quote from: Albalaha on May 04, 2013, 04:17:04 AM
Everybody is only speaking of their opinions. No illustrations has come up yet. What is the use of this challenge? The purpose is to learn how you handle continuous variance in such a span. If a strategy wins this challenge, without reverse engineering the W/L in it, that should win in any other number in long term.
                                  Whoever claims to beat it, be it Adulay, Flat_ino or Greatgrampa need to illustrate their idea working on this data openly here. Otherwise, the claim to beat it with all these abovesaid methods, can be safely considered as imaginary if not false.

Does this also apply to you Albalaha? I don't mean to sound unfriendly.

Albalaha

GGasoft

Im going to attempt to win , playing all the spins , we dispersion killers , never run or dodge , or wait , because we know , every spin is same as any other, and we know how strong our game is. When I'm done i will comeback with the results , no matter if positive or negative.

GGasoft
Master Dispersion Killer

Albalaha

GGasoft

Master Dispersion Killer

Albalaha

Look. I know it is not feasible to try 15k spins with 100 chips in hand. Will 5000 chips be enough to you?  My curiosity is to see how wisely you can bet in such adverse cases to ensure a net win without going too down in loss.

GGasoft

ok i will  win 5000 chips of the minimum value.

Video coming.....

I already beat your challenge my friend. you will call me maestro forever?

playing all spins

using 1-100 limits

with desired bankroll.

Master Dispersion Killer

ADulay

Quote from: Albalaha on May 04, 2013, 04:17:04 AM

Al,

I do believe I explained it on your own forum.

The actual solution came from my craps playing brother, the born loser.  Once he explained it to me, it made perfect sense.

Using your rules as posted, the solution was to play those 15,000 finite numbers like a tournament.

I've already given you the results (posted) in another thread.

What more would you like for this unrealistic challenge that seems to be your current focus?

AD

Albalaha

Captain,
        You have only told the results without telling anything about the methodology. Those results may be imaginary because you claim to beat it with flat betting, which is quite indigestible in the presence case unless someone reverse engineers the flow of win/loss and use the weakest point of this particular data to show the win.
               If you have really beaten this (even with slightest profit) with a sensible approach which someone will use on a straight up bet, why are you shying away to show that to all?
                So far, nobody has done anything to go near beating this data.

ADulay

Quote from: Albalaha on May 05, 2013, 06:34:28 PM
Captain,
        You have only told the results without telling anything about the methodology.

I not only told you the results, I told you exactly how I arrived at it.   Re-read my original post on your board.

Those results may be imaginary because you claim to beat it with flat betting, which is quite indigestible . . . .

It may be imaginary to YOU due to your incorrect deduction based on an improper logical fallacy.  You just can't believe it was flat betting, eh?

If you have really beaten this (even with slightest profit) with a sensible approach which someone will use on a straight up bet, why are you shying away to show that to all?

Why am I "shying" away?   Why, to get you all excited because at least two people have already solved your innane "test" and it's bugging you that you can't see it!

PLAY IT LIKE A TOURNAMENT using your previously posted rules.

So far, nobody has done anything to go near beating this data.

Say what?  At least two people have "solved" this incredible time waster as we type.   

Feels funny to be on the other side, doesn't it!!

Anyway, what you fail to see is that your "challenge" is totally unrealistic.   Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is about to chase a single number and being told in ADVANCE that this will be the worst possible number in 15,000 spins makes it so far off base that a I'm amazed anyone events thinks about trying this.   It's pointless and fits into no reasonable gambling scenario, especially given the original parameters of the "challenge".

So, I'll try to exit this discussion gracefully with the following recommendation. . . .

Play it like a tournament and beat the silly "challenge".

AD (too much fun but done with it for now)

GGasoft

Quote from: Albalaha on November 11, 2012, 06:11:27 AM
Anybody can play and win in sessions where his betselection either appears averagely or with minor temporary variance. Can anybody dare to win a perpetually under performer number?

If you are aware of Zumma Testers's book of American Roulette having 15k real spins, here is an open challenge for all those who say they are system creators.

In the attached sheet, I have marked the wins/losses of number 3 in entire 15k trials. It is pertinent to mention here that number 3 has won only 329 times i.e a hit rate of only 45.59 spins/Win.

I openly challenge that no one can beat it at last being under a reasonable limit (bankroll wise and maximum bet used wise). Will anybody ever beat it and prove me wrong?

Since I am not member of any other forum apart from this and mine, I request Victor and others to carry my challenge to other forums as well.

Is done you are wrong.

Enjoy the video....

You have to call me "Maestro" Now

Beating the zuma challenge

GGasoft

(Any one know how i can improve the quality of the video? damn i have to defeat that too!)
Master Dispersion Killer