Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Oregon Attacks Problem Gambling With New Proposed Legislation

Started by NewsBot, March 14, 2013, 12:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

Oregon Attacks Problem Gambling With New Proposed Legislation

Oregon lawmakers are targeting problem gambling in the latest gaming bill to be filed in the state. The bill would enact an aggressive approach to curbing gambling addiction in Oregon.

Source: Oregon Attacks Problem Gambling With New Proposed Legislation

Gizmotron

Here we go again. It's another government program that creates a job for an academic achiever, one that's selling snake oil. The definition of a problem gambler never identifies the cause as addiction. But that doesn't stop many therapists from attempting to treat their clients for something that will have little or no effect in working. But that doesn't matter because they are well intentioned. The cause of problem gambling is not addiction. The cause is gambling ignorance. But therapists are not qualified to teach proper gambling tactics. So what. That inconvenience shouldn't stop them from capitalizing on ignorance. SUCKERS. We are all being suckered by people that need government to give them a job, regardless of the effect that will have on the poor unsuspecting problem gambler.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Gizmotron

Here, I'll  treat you right now, for free.

How do you feel about losing your paycheck?

You can't proceed until you admit that you are a loser.

I want you to tell all your friends that you are a loser.

You must admit to yourself that you will be a loser all your life long.

You must give up on changing your life for the better. That it is just a foolish dream. Very few people ever become successful, professional gamblers. But that's not you. You are a loser.

How do you feel about being a loser?

See me next week. We have a long ways to go. BTW, that will once again be $100.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES."