Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The very obvious technique again

Started by wannawin, April 08, 2013, 08:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannawin

The new town scammer is called Rouler.

http://www.vlsroulette.com/index.php?topic=20734

The steps are too obvious. It amazes me that is not banned already.

Post how good your system is then ask for more information by private messages.

Please use the marshall bing bell anti-scammer system: Do not separate yourself from your money. Much less with these characters that make market through private messages so they stay lengthens by not publishing their offer in public. Only until one of those scammed talk something is done.

Please do not let these open scams operate here.

Thank you.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

XXVV

Noted the comment from Walter.

You may recall the work of 'Charles' and 'Simon' not so long ago and a host of prior representations by these people over ten years as the internet expanded.

As with all matters: Caveat Emptor   - from the term and its origin this is not a recent piece of advice.

Again, as always, retain a healthy balance in your observations.

I would invite readers to PM if they wished, and they do, and sometimes I respond.

Does that mean my behaviour is suspicious or inappropriate - of course not.

In many cases I have provided a lot of free information.

In fact I don't think people within the Forum actually communicate enough, for a variety of reasons.
So please less of the fear, and more of the exchange of free information and collective goodwill.

And should a commercial agreement be entered into then good for the willing participants, as long as  there is a genuine contract and exchange of worthwhile information which has a perceived value.

Caveat Emptor.
XXVV

esoito

And caveat emptor should always be preceded by caveat lector.  Fine print and all...

Albalaha

A person who chooses gambling either for recreation or professional playing should be matured enough to handle all these. Our forum is not endorsing any gambling product except Ads from Great Steve, ;)  which is a well defined compulsion.
                We can put a sticky note in this regard prohibiting such activities via PMs and members can of course complain/report to moderators, if someone is trying to endorse anything for money.

Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player