Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

My questions to system buyers/system hunters

Started by Albalaha, April 15, 2013, 08:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albalaha

All the forums are filled with such people or only with such people. As Esoito very well named, "butterflies". 90% of the members of any public forum and 100% of guest onlookers are butterflies looking for nectar somewhere but this nectar is either fictional and non-existent or very very rare.
           There are two ways to get so-called "methods" or "systems", first a forum like this where people copy+paste "systems" as old as 300 years of other authors or buying a latest blockbuster on youtube or ebay promising a panacea.
         Forum bugs very religiously move here and there asking every one "hey have u seen nectar"? Other answers, "hey I think we can get it here in this flower, it is colorful". "Let's try". Later obviously, disappointment comes but dream never ends. They keep on trying.

Now, my question to all the "butterflies":
1. Do you feel that by paying $100 to someone, you will get a key to the treasure of unlimited wealth?
2. Have you ever tried to make a key yourself, if yes, what was the result?
3.Don't you feel that you are not doing any social service by writing your proven failure methods but rather helping those who are newbies and ignorant to lose even more in many innovative styles?
4. Don't you feel that if buying a method from any system seller is idiotic because you can not win by any method, trying to make one by yourself is as much idiotic or even worse because most of the seasoned system sellers have far bigger experience and resources to test the efficacy of any "method" than any Tom, Dick and Harry?
5. Don't you feel that consuming poison is a as much a sin, even if you can get it cheap or free or you buy it for a considerable price?
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

esoito

Great questions.  :thumbsup:

The answers -- if any -- could be interesting!

Bayes

Yes, good questions. But I suspect that the butterflies will flutter by this thread rather than answer them.

Albalaha

At least some one questioning system selling came to reply.  :applause:

MBB,
          You said you have created some keys to the treasure once or twice. Where are they?

wannawin

I bought some other system over the years. Particularly disappointing was the the flaming torch scam system for their claims and his audacity to deliver a really bad system for the price. Seems made ​​by a child of 3-4 years at most. You can find more elaborate systems for free in the forums. Systems with more merit. It is an insult to pay £40 for a couple outside bets placement.

Never in my life again will I buy from these scammers that make life on the internet.

Yes. All systems that are sold have a disclaimer. There are no guarantees. If you are going to pay for no guarantees better play whatever you feel like playing without guarantees too for free.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

Kimo Li

1. Do you feel that by paying $100 to someone, you will get a key to the treasure of unlimited wealth?

No, paying 40,000.00 a year for life will.

2. Have you ever tried to make a key yourself, if yes, what was the result?

Yes, it unlocked the secret of roulette.

3.Don't you feel that you are not doing any social service by writing your proven failure methods but rather helping those who are newbies and ignorant to lose even more in many innovative styles?

No, if it failed, then it would be a disservice.

4. Don't you feel that if buying a method from any system seller is idiotic because you can not win by any method, trying to make one by yourself is as much idiotic or even worse because most of the seasoned system sellers have far bigger experience and resources to test the efficacy of any "method" than any Tom, Dick and Harry?

Buying a method from a system seller in not idiotic.  The person that buys the system is an unintelligent only when he/she discovers the systems fails.

5. Don't you feel that consuming poison is a as much a sin, even if you can get it cheap or free or you buy it for a considerable price?

No doubt, consuming poison (from a biblical perspective) is a sin. What ever the means of getting the poison will have the same effect.

Just a thought.

Kimo Li
"Keep it in check," The Random Roulette Spin, Kimo Li

Albalaha

Well answered Mr. Li.
           Wannawin you are singing a different tune than that asked for.  :whistle: