Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

I HG, has anyone else had this email today?

Started by Chrisbis, May 31, 2013, 12:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoCatSam

Shoe 894 had a profit of 15 units with a draw down of 42 units with the largest bet being 11 units

OK, this is boring.

Any comments?

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

ADulay

Quote from: TwoCatSam on June 04, 2013, 07:21:35 PM
Shoe 894 had a profit of 15 units with a draw down of 42 units with the largest bet being 11 units

OK, this is boring.

Any comments?

A drawdown of 42 units on the normal green table is just over $1000.

This doesn't look all that good, just from that perspective!

AD

nOrMy2o0o

TwoCatSam

Wow.  Tough crowd!!

Did you hear the one about...............?
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

AMK

Ya got me thinkin Sam.

Most of us have not seen a method beat 1 million spins, perhaps we never shall.

We all agree that all methods perform well for jussss a short amount of time and then....

I think I have to go back to an old thread of mine. If I randomly select a method on the forum to play for jusssst a short amount of time, I think I might jussss come out on top....

GreatGrampa

Who has 1 million spins? Are they randomly generated? What is the criteria for beating  1 million spins, is it remaining at positive at the end?
Greatgrampa - Your friend and mine

AMK

I think you know what I mean GreatGrampa, after all we all know you are great : )

May I ask what you think about my approach of randomly playing a method from the forum for jussss a short amount of time, then selecting a new method?

TwoCatSam

I won't be around for a million spins.

This little test is merely to see if Izak is lying.  If I win ten shoes, I don't think he is.  I will then go to Dublin and play for dollars.

Jusssssss my point of view!!

Samster

weddings

Why don't you skip straight to playing at dublin?

TwoCatSam

weddings

Two reasons:

1.  I don't know the system well enough to play it in real time.
2.  I'm a scardy-cat!

Sam

GreatGrampa

Quote from: AMK on June 04, 2013, 10:31:25 PM
I think you know what I mean GreatGrampa, after all we all know you are great : )

May I ask what you think about my approach of randomly playing a method from the forum for jussss a short amount of time, then selecting a new method?
Hey AMK

No offence meant.  People often talk about million spins.  I just wanted to know what is the criteria :)

Turner

I  think the whole 1M spins h.g is old hat...roulette ideas have moved on since tubogenius. Some people can't stand to lose.....more so....can't stand the thought of others thinking they lose.
Losing has to go hand in hand with winning or you are just chasing a mythical.....well.....Holy Grail!

GreatGrampa

Quote from: Turner on June 05, 2013, 08:41:09 AM
more so....can't stand the thought of others thinking they lose.
This to my opinion is the biggest hindrance in learning and adopting. If this cannot be overcome, it will be a David-Goliath, Hare-tortoise story at the end!

TwoCatSam

I am not what I am.
I am not what I think I am.
I am what I think you think I am.

That it, guys? 

More reports to come when I get over this blazin' headache.

Bayes

Sam, when you get over your headache would you mind posting the first few decisions in the FIRST shoe of zumma 1000 or 600 (whichever you have). I now have the zumma shoes and it seems they've been sorted by the % of bankers in each shoe, but I want them in the order they come in the original book. Just checking.

Many thanks. :thumbsup: