Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

CALLING JOHN LEGEND !!!!

Started by esoito, July 11, 2013, 05:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esoito

Well, it's July.

And this is the month for which you made a certain undertaking about your Pattern Breaker and other stuff.

Time now to honour your words.

Let's hear from you.

Blood Angel

I can hear Spike running! We all know he's dieing to hear how much John has won ....
Luck happens when Preparation meets Opportunity.

Wildcard

Are we still waiting on this ? [smiley]afb/wait.gif[/smiley]

Can't figure out why. But since the time has come, this should be entertaining.

TwoCatSam

Woah!  Jl said by July 29.  I know cause I wrote it on my ol' fat belly and have not washed it off.  Let's give the gent until the 29th!

(Or was it June 29??  The ink is a bit blurry!!)

Weigh in, Johnny.  We miss you!

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Albalaha

I tested his so called earth shattering system for half million spins. Never in entire half million spins, it got any positive result. It is nothing but an old school 3 step marty and those who believed in Pattern Breaker being successful were naive and completely unaware of the maths that makes martingale the ugliest money management.
    Let's go ahead forgetting all these. He was a nice person with "a new set of fallacies regarding weird use of martingale and hit and run" in his mind.
        No fault of him.[smiley]pidgin/pidgintired.gif[/smiley]
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Turner

I agree with Skakus.....I had a Legend fest the other night. Read nearly everything Legend from both forums.

It all looks so dated, especially the MM.

Basically, Inventive bet selection but far too rigid. weak MM and increasingly frustrated posters who were ignored if too near the bone, or politically dealt with. A lot was based on the fallacy that random has limits.

I said a few times during my reading that he would make a good Politician. I think Johns biggest % of his budget was on marketing.
Marketing is useful if you have a great product.

spike

And he seemed so sure of himself, like that's all it takes.
Blustering and bravado. Takes a little more than that.
Just a smidgeon more...

marivo

JohnLegend
Last Active: July 05, 2013, 05:04:15 PM CET

Trebor

Quote from: Marshall Bing Bell on July 11, 2013, 11:34:47 PM
John won't be back, not for this anyway.

Superman put all this to rest some time ago and closed access to the test account for JL, but only after JL lost almost everything then when MIA for weeks.

Let's move on, we all new he wouldn't be successful, anyway.

It was a cruddy system with an even cruddier money management... never stood a chance.

That will be his get out clause. "I wasn't given the chance to pull it all back and then go on to make millions".

Trebor

Chrisbis

I am sure John Legend will be back, with new posts and results.

He calls in most days, to see what's new/going on.

His last idea "5's" may still be amongst his stable of methods, and he may yet post his long term findings on it.
I'm sure he will grace us with his words, once he has something to say.[smiley]aes/silent.png[/smiley]

TwoCatSam

"A lot was based on the fallacy that random has limits."

Believe it or don't--matters not to me--but this may have John's true legacy.

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Turner

@Sam...i do think random has limits...but their occurances are random.
Perhaps i mean deeper than my paraphrase.
Something like 24 reds, 0, 15 reds. Is that 39 reds?
Feels like it to me...but it breaks no records
BTW.....thinking here from sunny menorca...with the wife and brett morton.

TwoCatSam

Guess you could ask...how many times did black miss?

AMK

Hello all,

JL mentioned a little while back that he had not been feeling well and didn't like all the negative stuff on the forum.

He is doing well from what I understand and I would very much like to see him on the forum again but is ofcourse his choice/"playing style" and I respect that.