Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Playing leader of the pack

Started by zabbot, September 15, 2013, 03:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zabbot

Hello what is yours best method to play single numbers in Betvoyager Zero roulette...I play leader of the pack with some luck till now

Mr J

What is leader of the pack? I think I know but just curious.

Ken
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

zabbot

The number with most hits..if more than one number with same hits..play all

Bally6354

You need to be careful when playing these hot numbers (leaders)

Let's just say 27 and 36 have 6 hits each and are a few hits in front of all other numbers....

Number 13 has no hits BUT hits 6 times in the next 25 spins to go equal top.

One idea I had to get around this is to run your marking charts in cycles.

So you mark the first cycle of 37 spins. Then you would start a new chart at spin 38 as well as keeping the old chart going.

Kind of like this....

1st cycle... chart 1. 1-37.

2nd cycle... chart 1. 38-74.  chart 2. 1-37.

3rd cycle... chart 1. 75-111.  chart 2. 38-74. chart 3. 1-37.

This way...the 13 that got hot above would have probably shown up as the leader of the pack on your 3rd chart and you could have had something on it.

It's just an idea for consideration. Hot numbers or leaders can go cold as soon as you start playing them....but you can guarantee there is something hotting up somewhere.

cheers
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

zabbot

Thanks..this is very good aproach....any other ideas how to play this hot numbers beacuse this may be is one way to go in BV

Mr J

Yep, that's the OLD way I use to do it.

Now, (for example) I bet the most hit number(s) but crossing off after every 45th new number. That way, every HOT number is *CURRENT*, you are not betting what was HOT 200 spins ago.

Ken
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

zabbot

Hard to track 45 spins and change after each....but it's sound very good

zabbot

Mr J

You don't change AFTER the 45 spins, you change DURING play as needed. After every NEW number hits, cross off the 46th number. Lets say the 32 is the "leader" but you've been watching that 14, its been catching up. The 14 hits (or one of the 32's drops off) again and is NOW the leader. Switch to the 14 until its time to switch again.........OR.......... another way is to have a re-set number of spins and I don't mean 350.

Maybe keep track of 80 spins (betting the top 2 hit) and when you get to a count of 80 spins, stop and start over again. Point being, the route you don't want to go is to have an endless number of tracked spins and bet that top number.

That number *WILL* slowly die out while another hot number plays catch up but you won't have a chip on it with your current rules. Every hot number will eventually die out and alot (not all) warm numbers get hotter.

Ken

Bally6354

Something like this zabbot

-------
so here are 45 numbers.

16 is the hottest x4.

21 is next best x3.

The next number out is...

So now you would cross out the very first number at the top of the list which was the 13.

You are always left with 45 numbers.

next number out....

now cross out the 16 which was the second number at the top.

This now changes things because you have just crossed out a 16 and it was the hottest number.

So now the 21x3 and the 16x3 are the joint hottest numbers.

next number out....

now cross out the 16 which was the third number at the top.

This changes things again because you have crossed out another 16 which was the joint hottest number.

So now the 27x3 and the 21x3 are the joint hottest numbers and the 16 drops out.

It's easy once you get the hang of it.

cheers

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

zabbot

thanks..U understand it before.Playing one seesion bet the nubers that hit 3 times in 45....150 spins:+100 units in BV zero roulette

zabbot

Bally6354

I have just finished reading Martin Blakey's book 'Roulette A Winning Strategy' and he devotes a few pages to hot numbers.

He mentions waiting for a number to appear 3 times in 11 spins (only counting doubles or triples as a single occurence) and then bet that number for a further 9 spins. I would rather look for that 3rd appearance after the first two hits within 11 spins.

The most important thing to do when playing just a few numbers IMO is to stop if whatever you are doing is not working. I am a great believer in the cyclic nature of roulette and there are going to be good times to enter a game and bad times. Learning to read the game well and catch the good times when you are getting a 35/1 payout can lead to some very rewarding sessions. But you still can't afford to sit there and fritter away chips when things are not running smoothly. Try and identify what it is that is causing you to lose and see if you can make the necessary adjustments to catch those wins.

Take the 3 in 11 example from above.

I was playing a game and the 17 kept hitting twice within 11 spins. So I played the number again up to the 11th spin looking for the triple hit and a win. What happened is the 17 kept hitting about 2/3 spins after the 11th spin.

This happened about 4/5 times over the space of about 80 spins. Something very similar also happened with the number 24.

Now you have 2 choices here. You can either play like a robot and curse your luck which I am still guilty of doing at times even after years of playing....OR....you can go with the flow and try and catch that 17 on the 12th, 13th and 14th spin.

When your luck (timing) is out, it is amazing how the wheel can throw up results which leave you scratching your head in amazement. I think it's human nature to fight it....but this is definately not the right option to take when playing roulette.

cheers

Bally6354

Here is a phenomena that I have noticed a lot with repeaters and relates to the title of this thread.

This one tends to happen a lot at the end of a 25 spin cycle. (spins 23, 24, 25)

01) 29
02) 12
03) 29
04) 15
05) 2
06) 36
07) 32
08) 8
09) 33
10) 11
11) 10
12) 9
13) 28
14) 36
15) 20
16) 13
17) 10
18) 6
19) 6
20) 35
21) 34
22) 5
23) 1
24) 29

The important thing is that no triples can appear before the winner. That would render the attack void!

There are however 4 doubles...The 29, 36, 10 and 6.

Now what I have noticed a lot is that the very first double...the 29 in this instance...will be the number that hits for the first triple on either spins 23, 24 or 25. It seems to happen more when that first double hits twice within the first few spins of the cycle.

It's something to look out for and include in any hot number play that you currently use.

cheers

Bally6354

Here is a game I just finished which pretty much played out to perfection regarding the above.

01) 23
02) 23........so this is perfect with the first two numbers as the first double.
03) 31
04) 20
05) 17
06) 16
07) 7
08) 9
09) 8
10) 14
11) 3
12) 28
13) 9..........The second double.
14) 20........The third double.
15) 30
16) 27
17) 7...........The fourth double.
18) 0
19) 1
20) 28.........The fifth double.
21) 35
22) 16
23) 26
24) 23..........The first triple. The 23 was also the first double and therefore a winner.

It's a nice trick to have in your bag.  :thumbsup: