Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

A TESTER FOR: The 17-21 Roulette System

Started by esoito, October 07, 2013, 12:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rouletta

Agree with u Sam; Based upon substantial testing and experience playing roulette when this sort of bet selection works
it's mainly coincidence ans that's it. In  the long run it always fails......; Best bet selection is ec's imho.

TwoCatSam

If one could throw a large enough boulder in the ocean, he would shake every ship on the water.  It would seem that when I bought this system, I tossed a huge rock.  Who knows what the tsunami will awaken!
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

TwoCatSam

OK

Here is my take on the deal:  I would pass...............

This is a system that is so very complicated with rules that run like cats out of a bag--I can never tell exactly what I'm supposed to do.  We're always supposed to bet six numbers, but sometimes the chart only gives five.  Hmmmmmm

We have nine arrays or lines of numbers--but wait!  There are ten: 0 thru and including 9!

"Look back for two or three spins..."  Well, is it two or three?  Obfuscation....

The system is basically this:  If a just spun and b c d e f are in the last ten spins, you bet a b c d e f.  Letters are numbers.  There is a huge progression, which, if lost, would kill you for a month.

I asked her if I could hire Nick to bot it and she was not keen on that idea.

So, Ol' TwoCat blew $24 of his retirement stash.

Later, guys...

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Blood Angel

Thanks for taking the time and looking at it Sam  :thumbsup:
Luck happens when Preparation meets Opportunity.

TwoCatSam

esoito

Well done for taking a look, Sam.

Either the lady is worried the bot will show how basically useless/risky her method is, or she's worried about Nick seeing the method without paying for it.

So the much vaunted number-patterns she banged on about were a bit of a furphy, were they?

TwoCatSam

I offered to pay her an additional $24 for Nick.

I really feel she just didn't want to have it tested.

She said a bot would remove the human factor.  Like "look at the last 12, 13 or 14..........."  When you say that and I look at 12, she can say I should have looked at 14.  Obfuscation...

Anyway, I like to explore new things so I'm happy..

Sam

esoito

Sam...I've had a think...

If you've paid for the method and if Nick pays for the method then you can go ahead with Nick doing the bot.

As long as the bot remains just between the two of you then the woman's confidentiality requirement is NOT being violated.

And whether or not you choose to run your bot thereafter is none of her business.

TwoCatSam

esoito

That is true, but in the short time I tested it, I hit the wall twice.  Even with a bot, it would take forever to get even--providing you didn't hit the wall again.

Sam

esoito

Ahhhhhh...OK

Sounds as though it's another dangerous (to the pocket) dud.

Very wise to call a halt.

Would you like me to paypal you half the cost, seeing as I set the rabbit running in the first place?

TwoCatSam

Not necessary.  I jumped on the rabbit willingly.

Thanks anyway...

Later...

Faulkwood

Hi Sam

This is Carrie, the writer of the system.

Anyway, I couldn't remember your name or email specifically but I knew it had Sam in it.

I remember your writing me about creating a bot and I wasn't particularly interested because I didn't think the system was well suited for bot play, as you mention there are some rules. (I don't think they're complicated but I guess that's a matter of opinion.)

By accident I found you as I did a search and noticed you on the forum discussing the system and the bot, as you had mentioned to me previously.

However, the reason I was trying to re-locate you is that I was working on a new system and I thought of you as I thought it would be great to test it that way, plus I think I would personally like having it in software form for online play.

I'll try looking in my old email folder to see if I can find your address as I was interested in having the new system coded for testing via bot.

Of course, as before, I expect you will not share it. However, if it works out, of course I will make it available. If you are still interested in doing a bot, email me so that I can send you the method.

Thanks.

TwoCatSam

Carrie

I am always available for testing things.  I am twocatsam [at] cox [dot] net

As always, I am discreet.

Sam

[I edited your email address, mate. Left as it was spam email-harvesters would have found it, and your inbox would suffer greatly! esoito]