Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

What IF????

Started by Razor, October 08, 2013, 12:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

Why have you not consider a double dozens OR double columns bet?

Clearly if it got to do with movements on the table layout, it is safer to have a double dozens OR double columns bet.

NoBody

Quote from: Francis on November 04, 2013, 10:37:35 AM
Why have you not consider a double dozens OR double columns bet?

Clearly if it got to do with movements on the table layout, it is safer to have a double dozens OR double columns bet.

Yes..you are right... the bet doesn't limit to only one dozen or colomn...it could be 2 dozen or 2 column + ECs..

Regards,
NoBody

Big EZ

Quote from: NoBody on November 04, 2013, 10:17:28 AM

• i gave them my play by play (down 3 units, down 2 units, up 2 units, etc)

Does anyone have this and if they do can you post it up please?
Quitting while your ahead is not the same as quitting.

Bally6354

edit

I edited my last few posts because frankly speaking......it's a load of nonsense! [smiley]aes/wink.png[/smiley]

Common sense and a bit of critical thinking regarding the clues in this thread will tell you why no such bet ever existed.

.....and for that reason!  I'm out.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Bayle

If CEH loses 6 times in a row,it must be DS or Line Bet bcause the DS payout is 1 to 5.

esoito

In post #189 Sam asked some very pertinent questions about this so-called CWB that remains shrouded in mystery -- if it exists at all, of course.

The major question is: what is meant by a Consistent Winning Bet?

Interesting to note nobody has seriously attempted to answer that and his other questions.

As he asks, if you don't know what you're looking for then how will you know you've found it?

Without a general agreement on what a CWB really is, then participants here are probably simply moving the deckchairs around on the Titanic.

[It might be easier to find a CLB...]

HansHuckebein

Quote from: esoito on November 04, 2013, 10:25:24 PM

As he asks, if you don't know what you're looking for then how will you know you've found it?

I think at least these two questions are clearly answered in the originial w3com pages.   :)

cheers

hans

NoBody

Quote from: esoito on November 04, 2013, 10:25:24 PM
In post #189 Sam asked some very pertinent questions about this so-called CWB that remains shrouded in mystery -- if it exists at all, of course.

Interesting to note nobody has seriously attempted to answer that and his other questions.

Without a general agreement on what a CWB really is, then participants here are probably simply moving the deckchairs around on the Titanic.

[It might be easier to find a CLB...]

Dear esoito,

I know what you mean. But if you put yourself in the person shoe who has the CWB, you will understand. Actually we should be thankfull that CEH, Shikamaru and Razor gave us these clues.

Quote from: Razor on October 31, 2013, 06:32:40 PM
What kind of question was that?
When I say I play everyday how can I be down?

The life time BR is only 50 chips.

The bet passed the 30 sessions test as it should so how can it not do the same while playing?

Nothing can pass the 30 sessions test flat bettinf if its not a CWB.

If the bet you have can pass 30 sessions test (flat bet), then it is a CWB

Regards,

NoBody

Atlantis

Hi Razor,
Do you actually play sessions of 100 spins? If not how many spins on average? Also, do you have a set target goal?
Thanks,
A.

Jonvermeer

Like many others, I have joined the PPPC club of Charles w3m.com.
I followed the instructions and sent him 700$US to become a member(back in 2010.)
I never hear from them again, except a few short email says : we are very busy,etc.....
I decided to write to him, explain that I have trust him and his works, the 700$US is what I have save
to join the club, and my family is not a well to do class of people.

He returned the money back to my account, not all,but 90% of it. He also enclosed the CWB and told
me :The bet works well if I am a pro and apply rules.
If you all interested, i will post the CWB tomorrow, because after 2 years, I didn't understand it.
It wins most of the time but not CONSISTENT like a CWB.

JonVermeer.

6th-sense

i,m interested maybe it could clarify something that no one else seems to...be interesting to see if its the same bet another member got at the same time...i look forward to see if its the same bet

HansHuckebein

that would surely be great and help a lot.  :thumbsup:

thanks in advance and cheers

hans

NathanDetroit

Quote from: Jonvermeer on November 05, 2013, 09:02:38 PM
Like many others,I have joined the PPPC club of Charles w3m.com.
I followed the instructions and sent him 700$us to become a member(back in 2010.)
I never hear from them again,except a few short email says : we are very busy,etc.....
I decided to write to him,explain that I have trust him and his works,the 700$US is what I have save
to join the club.and my family is not a well to do class of people.
He returned the money back to my account,not all,but 90% of it.He also enclosed the CWB and told
me :The bet works well if I am a pro and apply rules.
If you all interested,i will post the CWB tomorrow,because after 2 years ,i didn't understand it.
It wins most of the time but not CONSISTENT like a CWB.JonVermeer.

Suckers are born every minute. How do we know if that poster of CEH army is credible?
FIRST time  poster..

Deny those scammers any money. Let them starve.

Turner

Quote from: NathanDetroit on November 05, 2013, 10:12:33 PM

Suckers are born every minute. How  do  we know if that poster  of CEH army is  credible? FIRST time  poster..
Deny those scammers  any money. Let them starve.

Exactly ND

Am I some psychic medium who sees dead people, or does no one here see the ridiculous 1 post ponies who turn up to shill the con men.

Suppose the present company accepted...and is genuine  perhaps: but don't you all even suspect?...or even get suspicious?

Would that get in the way of getting your CWB...or HG...or pan of gold in the river?

esoito

As long as Jonvermeer doesn't make any moves to start wanting $$ then all should be well.

It will be interesting to see what s/he posts (assuming that happens, of course.)