Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Who Is Your Favorite System Maker Part 3

Started by Proofreaders2000, October 17, 2013, 06:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proofreaders2000

I would like to know whose Roulette systems would you like to
see in a collection.  The top two to receive votes are the winners.

Biagle

can i ask what's is the point to repost all this stuff when we all can go to google and find it self?[smiley]aes/imac.png[/smiley]

Tomla

I would love to see Albahalas stuff. I've heard that his very creative and innovative!!! I think now his moved away from roulette and is posting his World Famous Sports picks on his own widely read forum?

Proofreaders2000

What's is the point to repost all this stuff-Biagle

Convenience.

I would love to see Albalahas stuff.-Tomla

If he gets the votes sure.

Tomla

I agree on convenience--and thanks for putting all of this stuff in one easy to find place!! Kudos to you!!

esoito

Yes, well done Proof.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A lot of hard work to put together this wonderful one-stop-shop for our convenience and to save us wasted google-search time.

You just carry on with what you are doing.

It's most useful and greatly appreciated.

Smoczoor

Proof - my vote for Ralph - great systems and very good player!

D1

Proofreaders2000

Im surprised Mr J's name isn't there...-D1   He won in the first poll.  Mr. J's systems are here: http://betselection.cc/proofreaders2000/mr-j-roulette-book/

BrenoGarcia

For me, the most efficient system I have ever seen was the Easy Peasy, Atlantis. This system should be in his book.

BrenoGarcia

Congratulations Proofreaders2000, your posts have been in this unique, different from all others, complete...

:thumbsup:

Proofreaders2000

Quote from: BrenoGarcia on October 21, 2013, 06:35:00 PM
For me, the most efficient system I have ever seen was the Easy Peasy, Atlantis. This system should be in his book.

Done!