Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Pockets' Time machine

Started by Pockets, October 28, 2013, 02:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pockets

Here is my little time machine. Unfortunately, it goes only to the past and refuses to go to the future :) This is the place where am keeping a log of all my bets from today. Hopefully, will find time to post every now and then and keep this thread alive and kicking. Here goes the first set for Monday.

[attachimg=1]

esoito

V-E-R-Y interesting.

A few more details would be great...

Things like:

• available from?
  • the cost?
  • an explanation of some of the dials and figures shown
  • ...etc...etc
Hope you can find a moment to do that for us all.  :thumbsup:

Pockets

No problems Esoito.  Btn, I understood rest but not the cost.  What do you mean by the cost?

esoito

The Cost refers to how much will it cost anyone to be able to use this 'ere time machine?

It's a flash looking screenshot -- access is unlikely to be free if there's a cost!  (Crikey. I hope you understand what I mean by 'cost' now...LOLOLOL)

Is it third-party software? If yes, then it's probably not free.

Is it your own software that you've written? If yes, is it available to others? Free? Or pay-for?

Is it a website? If yes, then is access to that free? Or is there a cost?

Pockets

Got it. :)

It is not a 3rd party software.  It is mine.  Software throws me various data based on live feed into it.  It is not in a position to be used by others as it is very raw.  When I find time I might think about making it user friendly and five it away for free. 

At the moment the only output is tips as I have posted and I have no intention to charge anyone for access.  I will post as many as I can based on my availability.  Hope this clears the air a bit. 

esoito

Quote from: Pockets on October 28, 2013, 08:13:55 AM
Got it. :)

It is not a 3rd party software.  It is mine.  Software throws me various data based on live feed into it.  It is not in a position to be used by others as it is very raw. 

Most impressive. Well done!

When I find time I might think about making it user friendly and five it away for free.

That will be a popular -- and generous -- decision as I'm sure others will find it very useful.

At the moment the only output is tips as I have posted and I have no intention to charge anyone for access.  I will post as many as I can based on my availability.  Hope this clears the air a bit.

Yep. Sure does.  :thumbsup:   Thank you.

Pockets

[attachimg=1]