Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

MNF

Started by Big EZ, November 04, 2013, 09:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big EZ

Bears vs Packers

GB -3.5  2q         ......i like this one the most
GB-7      1st half
Under 51 game
Quitting while your ahead is not the same as quitting.

Mr J

Packers !!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smiley]aes/beer.png[/smiley]
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

Tomla

like the under 51,,, also did a 3 team 10 point teaser,, GB even, Chicago plus 20 and under 61.5  even money bet ties do not lose just invalidate the bet

Tomla

two diff books, banged chi plus 10.5 , Green bay cheese heads  -9.5 ,,,,,, the book w the 10.5 is usually correct so I leaned more on GB

Mr J

Packer season is over.

Ken
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

Tomla

was another kiss the sister night,,, kc and indy, denver, pats, jets,are good but there will be lots of money going against

Tomla

time of the season--anyone is good go slowly against

Big EZ

not what I expected last night. Rogers getting hurt threw a wrench in everything. Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles
Quitting while your ahead is not the same as quitting.

RouletteKEY

Quote from: Mr J on November 05, 2013, 05:55:36 AM
Packer season is over.

Ken

Cheer up Ken it could be worse...I am a Dolphins fan... 'nuff said I suspect