Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

NOR baccarat system

Started by Dilon, December 24, 2013, 12:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esoito

"... though perhaps I'm kidding myself there!"

You might indeed. (Bit like intuition when tossing coins...LOL)

On the other hand, if someone has a well-developed 6th sense then their intuition is often very valid.

Tomla

I know several pro and amateur players, I like making money guys using variations of NOR---you're just going into a shoe and following till you hit a streak

Dilon

ADulay are you playing flatbetting?

ADulay

TwoCatSam

esoito

"if someone has a well-developed 6th sense"

Your statement infers that is is possible to develop a 6th sense.  How do I do that stuff?

Samster

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

esoito

Quote from: TwoCatSam on December 29, 2013, 08:02:09 PM
esoito

Your statement infers that is is possible to develop a 6th sense.

LOL...No inference intended! 

I should have added the words "if someone has been born with a well-developed 6th sense" which is what I had in mind.

How do I do that stuff?

Mr Google will reveal all sorts of interesting sites in that regard.

The old story -- for some it will work; for some it won't.

Samster

Sputnik

I don't believe that this NOR is something special.
I test two methods by Ellis in the past and they did not impress at all.

Dilon

I think NOR system need play Hit and Run.

BaccaratLabs

I played NOR back in the summer of 2011..I think that it was the pre-release manual or something. NOR probably has changed a lot since them, as all of the BTC systems seem to go through cycles of revisions. So I don't know anything about current NOR system. And personally, I'm not really interested...I found the 2011 model to contain too much switching.

Check out this posting that I just made over at the labs...it's called "The Guy Who Couldn't Lose"

http://baccaratlabs.com/showthread.php?73-The-Guy-Who-Couldn-t-Lose

This guy didn't play NOR and he still made a lot money. I'm not saying that NOR is bad. The money is worth it for the shortcut in training alone. But there are other ways to win and nothing beats real life experience.

JoeyKnish

Quote from: TwoCatSam on December 29, 2013, 08:02:09 PM
esoito

Your statement infers that is is possible to develop a 6th sense.  How do I do that stuff?

Samster

What many call a six sense is really having the ability to achieve being in the zone.

Jared Tender's books on poker psychology are the best books in teaching and describing in deep detail on how to achieve this. Various books on trading also document this very well. Namely books from Ari Kiev and Brett Steenbarger.

Sadly at the moment there are no books on baccarat psychology.

TwoCatSam

Thanks, JoeyKnish............

Actually I was just poking esoito because he sat me down for ten days a while back.  Called a bloke a jerk.  Don't do that.

Is a Knish a Jewish pastry?

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

JoeyKnish

I think it is. No idea. Could be. Best knish is at Zoozacrackers in the Wynn! Kind of pricey though. Around $6 for one!!!!

Dilon

Hello Baccarat players!

Having read many tactics profitable players want to ask why they play following the pattern and not against it.
Can anybody tell what advantage there is to follow the pattern.
Cheers.

AsymBacGuy

Follow the patterns is a stupidity, playing against them is another stupidity.
Due to the asymmetrical nature of the game, in the long run baccarat results show some dispositions more likely than others and these distributions SLIGHTLY overcome the house edge. The main problem is to control the variance (positive or negative) that such a method involve. But knowing that a flat betting procedure might pass the house edge is not a tiny finding.
as. 

Baccarat is 99% skill and 1% luck

CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS. CAN'T LOSE
(Friday Night Lights TV series)

I NEVER LOSE.
I EITHER WIN OR LEARN
(Nelson Mandela)

Winners don't do different things, they do things differently (Albalaha)

ADulay

Quote from: Dilon on December 25, 2013, 03:22:11 AM
I read in their site but in their owned site we can only leave positive information, that's why i'm asking here in neutral zone.

ADulay do you know about that?
Cheers.
Dilon,

I didn't understand what you wrote in that message.  "we can only leave positive information".

Where did you see that?

AD