Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

would lke to ask question

Started by maestro, March 08, 2014, 04:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maestro

hi hope you doing well..i would like to ask simple question,   say you have system to play on roulette you do test this system and shows similar hits on data taken from random org,live wheel spin data and RNG spins But when you come to play on RNG does not show stats you have had before...what would you think RNG is cheating or you just hit run from hell note that when you play your system on RNG real money shows constant bad runs..thanks for your time
I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
rolling stones

Albalaha

Every spin data is entirely different from all other and there are innumerable permutations and combinations possible in a session which is of even 100 spins. Since we can never test most of the probabilities, we may be under illusion of our method being a pure winner, while it is either set to win in less than 50% probabilities or which can win say 90% combinations with a progression while the remaining 10% are indeed potent enough to kill the winnings of those 90% combinations due to the failure of progressions.
            If someone wins 100 sessions in a row while testing and lose 10 consecutive sessions in real money play, in RNG or live roulette, he should keep all these realities in mind.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

maestro

what it is you get at least 1 hit in 37 spins betting max 3 numbers and 3 numbers not all time....i do not know it is like woman tits you see them nice firm and all that then you say to yourself it must be me surgery going on.. ;)
rolling stones

Albalaha

Evaluating your own system is like writing a critique of your own book. Bosom that look terribly firm may be backed by a push-up bra. ;)
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

TwoCatSam

maestro

The word "seems" comes into play here.  Have you really tested it long enough on dummy spins to know?  I know from past experience, I have thought something was fail-safe only to have it crash on real money play.  Now I take the attitude that it "seems" to be working, but let's go another 100,000 spins

Or a million.........

Virtually everything I've tried on the Excelbot RNG or on BV play money has failed--sooner or later.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

maestro

fair enough Sam but i am talking strike rate ,bunch of 37 spins when i test with excell RNG ,live spins, random org,RNG data i have from my play strikes are similar then you get on RNG real money and does not hit so day by day this feelin grows that fair might not be that fair even with ~sha~ story and fair play checks...oh well or maybe is my brain
rolling stones

TwoCatSam

maestro

I have no basis for this assumption.  I've just seen it enough to believe in it.

When you start and RNG--no matter whose--you will get a certain run.  Call it X.  When you start the same RNG again, you may get Y.  X may help you; Y may kill you.

This is why I posted on the new forum about waiting to see what your trot was like before betting real money.

So what you are seeing may just be the normal yin/yang of the RNG.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers