Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Addonai has returned to betforum

Started by wannawin, May 23, 2014, 11:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannawin

former first VLS forum administrator has returned to betforum. what is the status of Addonai: friend or foe?
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

VLS

Walter, labeling in life is not as easy.

There are some friends who may act as foes momentarily, even for years in instances, to be back to true friend status in the end; there are also foes who end up being truly great friends in the aftermath too.

On my part I will not allow anybody to talk anything bad about Addonai here because he is a great person who I have in great esteem. We had a bond which could have overcome the sale of the website.

I'm glad he's around again. We will not have Steve ads forever (chances are not even past this 2010's decade), it is talked with Steve himself already and he has green-lighted the exit way; we're scheduled for no more ads in full good terms, as it should be.

I hope when this when this becomes a reality and respective heart-mending happens with real positive actions on the plate, we earn the right to be in peace community-wide again. I do have all the full human willingness for this but not the full resources at hand to achieve so.

i.e. can't have a real apology until there is a matching reality for true mending.

Work and more work is what I must do to achieve this. And I'm doing it gladly. Very good news Addonai is around. Our world is better with his presence around. I'm truly happy to see him back.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor