Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Which are the best threads from gamblersglen.com archive?

Started by wannawin, June 10, 2014, 03:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannawin

Turbogenius site is already frozen. http://www.freewebs.com/turbogenius/

We have to save the best methods from gamblersglen.com archives.
Please suggest what you consider are the best threads of systems within gamblersglen archives. I will do my best to preserve its method in my new section. Thank you.

http://www.gamblersglen.com/cgi-bin/teemz/teemz.cgi
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

Gizmotron

Quote from: wannawin on June 10, 2014, 03:30:43 PM
We have to save the best methods from gamblersglen.com archives.
Please suggest what you consider are the best threads of systems within gamblersglen archives. I will do my best to preserve its method in my new section. Thank you.

My first discussion regarding elegant patterns.

http://www.gamblersglen.com/cgi-bin/teemz/teemz.cgi?board=_master&action=opentopic&topic=7309&forum=Roulette_Message_Board

"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Xander

Most intelligent posters would be more impressed if your were to post some "elegant" math to support your "elegant" patterns. [smiley]aes/erm.png[/smiley]

Gizmotron

Quote from: Xander on June 10, 2014, 05:39:39 PM
Most intelligent posters would be more impressed if your were to post some "elegant" math to support your "elegant" patterns. [smiley]aes/erm.png[/smiley]

Impressive.

Gizmotron

Quote from: Xander on June 10, 2014, 05:39:39 PM

.324 x .324 x .675 x .324 x .324  x .675 x .324 x .324  x .675 x .324 x .324 x .675

This pattern occurred for 36 perfectly symmetrical spins in a row. IF YOU REALLY NEED THE RESULTS I'll have to use my laptop. It's  basic distribution arithmetic. That's mathematical proof that a basic pattern can continue to repeat.

Mr J

I was reading the link above (at GG) regarding the WoV board and that goof M.S.

I wish I had never lost my password for GG, I would comment. Anyways, its amazing how some people eventually catch up to me.

A couple years ago I went on a RANT regarding the BIAS attitude at WoV and the same people that said I was WRONG, are now seeing the light. His moderating there is very BIAS and if you are NOT ON BOARD WITH THE MASSES, you will be gone or a few bans might knock you into place. Independent THOUGHT will not be tolerated. THANK GOD I am not there, too much BS for me.

Ken
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))