Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Dot Topic!

Started by Sputnik, February 20, 2015, 01:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WorldBaccaratKing

B
B W +1
P
B L 0
P L -1 switch to chop
B
P
P
P l -2
P l -3 switch to follow
B L -4
B W -3
P
B L -4
P L -5 switch to chop
B
P
B
B
P w -4
B w -3
B l -4
B l -5 switch to follow
B W -4
P
P W -3
P
P
P
B
P L -4
P W -3
P
B
B W -2
B
P
B L -3
B W -2
P
P W -1
P
P
B
P L -2
P W -1
B
P L -2
B L -3 switch to chop
B
B l -4
P w -3
B w -2
B l -3
P w -2
P l -3
B w -2
P w -1
B w 0
B L -1
B l -2 switch to follow
B W -1
P
P W 0
P
P
B

shoe ended even, low -5, high +1. Not a good shoe for my 'tweaks'.

WorldBaccaratKing

BB
P
B L
P W
B W
P P P P L
B B L
P L
B L
P W
B W
P W
B B L
P W
B B B B W
P P P P P L
B L
P P P W
B B B L
P L
B B W
P P P P L
B L
P P W
B W
P L
B B B L
P W
B B W
P P L
B L
P L
B B B B L
P P P P L
B L

20 losses, 13 wins.

tdx

If  was playing any of these methods, I would have a definite profit or loss goal for the shoe so you don't get killed when that nightmare shoe eventually turns up and you lose tons of units.

I would also try to do something about trying to deal with a section of the shoe where you will lose 7, 8 or 9 in a row......maybe stop betting and wait for a virtual win before betting again with real $$$,,,,but not sure that would help,

Only way to really protect yourself is to exit the shoe with a stop loss number of units that will not destroy your bankroll.

Also I would think about a positive up as you win progression such as a 1 2 2 or a  1  2  3    or      11  22  33
to take advantage of the sections of the shoe where the method is working.

No matter what method you use, you need a plan as to how you will exit the shoe or session with a profit or loss.......without a plan, you are subject to fear and greed which will destroy any gambler.

WorldBaccaratKing

Quote from: tdx on February 25, 2015, 06:12:57 AM
If  was playing any of these methods, I would have a definite profit or loss goal for the shoe so you don't get killed when that nightmare shoe eventually turns up and you lose tons of units.

I would also try to do something about trying to deal with a section of the shoe where you will lose 7, 8 or 9 in a row......maybe stop betting and wait for a virtual win before betting again with real $$$,,,,but not sure that would help,

Only way to really protect yourself is to exit the shoe with a stop loss number of units that will not destroy your bankroll.

Also I would think about a positive up as you win progression such as a 1 2 2 or a  1  2  3    or      11  22  33
to take advantage of the sections of the shoe where the method is working.

No matter what method you use, you need a plan as to how you will exit the shoe or session with a profit or loss.......without a plan, you are subject to fear and greed which will destroy any gambler.

101% right on that.....