Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The G.U.T. Thread (With all due respect to winkel)

Started by TwoCatSam, October 22, 2012, 07:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoCatSam

You're welcome, bc.

Let me know if I can help you.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

TwisterUK

TwisterUK

I have the Tracker now but have no idea how it works so offf to watch the Vid

Thanx Sam  :applause:

TwoCatSam

Broke the 400 Euro barrier today.  At 500, I will start playing for 1.5 Euro.  Playing for 1 Euro now.
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

esoito

Nice one, Sam.  Drinks are on you tomorrow!

It's really good to see something like this working so well.

Trebor

Thanks for this thread TCS.

I don't know if it's mentioned somewhere and I've missed it, but is there a way of deleting the last entry on the tracker?

Trebor

TwoCatSam

Thanks guys.  To delete hit "-2 enter".  You can only delete one number.  Be very careful.  A wrong number up the line can ruin you!

Sam

TwoCatSam

You guys should read the thread at VLS about the Dublin server going down.

http://rouletteforum.cc/index.php?topic=10487.msg95298#msg95298

You must put every number into Track4 or your results are skewed.  I had to just log off and quit.

Sam

Trebor

Thanks TCS,

I've only just started with G.U.T. so I'm practising with BV to give me as much time as I need to decide my next move.

As far as Dublinbet is concerned. I was using it playing a couple of MrJ's methods but got dumped while a bit down and couldn't get back in. I'm staying away until it's sorted. As you say, it's hard enough already.

I've asked them about it. Still waiting for a reply.

Trebor

Trebor

What a berk I am!  Didn't open my eyes to see the answer as soon as the tracker is opened.

TwoCatSam

T

I am a berk, too, sometimes and maybe even a dork!!

But look at this!

Anyone interested?

Sam

Trebor

Well done Sam!

I can already see my main problem is not reading the situation well enough. Even so I my penny balance goes up.

I'm going to re-run your video again. I might ask for some advice if you don't mind.

Trebor

TwisterUK

I watched that 2hr vid Sam and learnt loads, thank you  :nod:

Can I just get a clarification on something ?

What does "crossing" mean in the context you use it ?

Thanks for any advice

TwoCatSam

Twister

18      11
17      12
16      13
15      14

0        1

The numbers above the zero are coming down.  Imagine a graph line going down, like the US economy.  The numbers above the one are going up, like inflation.  If you had a graph, you'd see that they are almost touching.

You bet on the ones.  If you get a hit, here's how it looks

14     15.......   Now see what the graph has done.  The economy went further down and inflation went further up--they crossed.

In my next video, I'll explain further.

Sam

esoito

Quote from: TwoCatSam on October 27, 2012, 06:18:35 PM

But look at this!

Anyone interested?

Sam

Well done.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Your patience is rewarded. And -- oh mate -- you sure have to be patient with GUT!