Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

simplest strategy in the world

Started by marinetech, December 30, 2015, 09:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AsymBacGuy

Roversi is absolutely right, in the past they tried to discover a possible mechanical strategy capable to get the best of it but there aren't invincible ones.

For example we know that the most part of bac decisions is formed by singles and doubles but in the meantime we also want to take advantage of long streaks and domination periods.

Wow, what a wonderful mechanical strategy it would be!

Well, the best mechanical approach to accomplish such task is to bet the same side of the fourth last hand occurred.

For example, we have BBBB so we bet B since the fourth hand occurred was B. The same with PPPP betting P.
Easy to notice that long streaks on either side will get us some profits unless the streak is just 4.

Back to the singles an doubles.

If the sequence was BPBP we bet B, the fourth last hand, so if the chopping wil go further (as the next hand in case we won dictates to bet P) we'll have many wins.

If the sequence was BBPP, again we bet B so we'll get a win. Being this the case we bet again B as the fourth last hand of the BBPPB sequence is B. If we win even this hand, the system dictates to bet P and so on. We see that long sequences of doubles will come out in our favor.

Domination

If the last four hand pattern was BBPB the system dictates to bet B, so we are betting to get a domination; the same about a PPBP pattern.
We see that in case of strong dominations, we'll lose just one hand (the sole hand not including the domination side) winning every other hand.

3s

Even many 3s are going to our favor, let's take the PBBB or BPPP pattern: betting the fourth last hand get us a win.

There are many other situations getting us more wins than losses (and of course more losses than wins) but to cut a long story short I tell you that the worst enemy we could encounter is BBBBPPPPBBBBPPPP....
Well, at baccarat there aren't many of such situations so the system should get an advantage in a way or another.

Further, the original inventor of such mechanical procedure suggested to classify the outcomes in form of W and L. Whenever a class of LL will come out he suggested to bet the opposite of what the system dictates hoping to get a long streak of L.

Summarazing, we plan to bet the same side of the fourth hand occurred, whenever we get 2 LIAR we shift the process betting the opposite hand.

It's true that every pattern wil be almost equally probable, anyway we know that soon or later the long BPBPBPBP, BBPPBBPPBB.., BBBBBBBBBB and PPPPPPPPPP and many domination spots will take place so we should be in good shape.
Notice that the system aim is to take advantage of both equlibrium (BPBPBP and BBPPBBPP) and deviation (BBBBBBBB, PPPPPPPPP, BBBBBPBBBB and PPPPPPBPPPP) forces acting along the way.

Moreover whenever a distribution will get us more losses than wins (equilibrium on supposedly more unlikely outcomes or a general equilibrium not fitting to the previous standards) we could shift betting the opposite of the system rules.

Alas, each class of W and L will be almost proportionally placed, therefore the only tool to get some advantage is classifying them considering the relative variance of any W or L pattern.

Nevertheless, for the finite and asymmetricity nature of baccarat such system might help us to reduce the house edge, of course providing a careful evaluation of the various WL outcomes. 

as.   

Baccarat is 99% skill and 1% luck

CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS. CAN'T LOSE
(Friday Night Lights TV series)

I NEVER LOSE.
I EITHER WIN OR LEARN
(Nelson Mandela)

Winners don't do different things, they do things differently (Albalaha)

AsymBacGuy

Btw, I laugh because in an internet site this approach was sold at $2500 not knowing the poor purchasers that this system was invented a century ago by a french man named Rigal.

I could name for free at least a hundred of such systems, but you know they won't work.

as.

I NEVER LOSE.
I EITHER WIN OR LEARN
(Nelson Mandela)

marinetech

Quote from: ppkkint on January 02, 2016, 06:09:26 PM
Marinetect,
After PP become PPP, what do you do next ? chop? or.....

Depends on how the table is. If I see a lot of 4's, 6's, 10's, etc, I will ride it. If beginning of the shoe, I stop after my win.

Last night I had 11 players in a row, just kept betting 300-500 and rode the streak, when it broke, called it a night....

roversi13

Congratulation Asy for your interesting post.What s the link of your blog?I'm very surprised that you know the Rigal method,illustrated in1928 in Paris in a public performance.It was successful,flat bet!In any case the system was played in front of a lot of people,but the number of spins was too low for reliable conclusions.
IMHO the best approach is the arcsine law and Maxx-pro progression(only the 2 first steps)See Google:all is well explained.The bet selection is very similar to Rigal method and the progression is a very soft up as you win money management

AsymBacGuy

Quote from: roversi13 on January 03, 2016, 09:40:06 AM
Congratulation Asy for your interesting post.What s the link of your blog?I'm very surprised that you know the Rigal method,illustrated in1928 in Paris in a public performance.It was successful,flat bet!In any case the system was played in front of a lot of people,but the number of spins was too low for reliable conclusions.
IMHO the best approach is the arcsine law and Maxx-pro progression(only the 2 first steps)See Google:all is well explained.The bet selection is very similar to Rigal method and the progression is a very soft up as you win money management

Thanks, I'll take a look.

Do you want to spend some words about the arcsine law here or on my TF thread? Ty.

as.   

I NEVER LOSE.
I EITHER WIN OR LEARN
(Nelson Mandela)

roversi13

GOOGLE: The law of long leads(arcsine law) says that in a coin tossing game a surprisingly large fraction of sample paths leave one player in the lead almost all the time.

In simpler words B and P hit 50% and 50%,or at beginning of the game or at the end of universe.
It's up to you to calculate what "beginning" means , what "almost of the time" means and to determine an efficient attack accordingly.

As far as the progression is concerned,I put aside all negative progressions,but everyone can do what he wants of course.