Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Roulette vs Bacc

Started by Garfield, January 19, 2016, 07:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garfield

I recently discuss with a roulette player. He used some stat, deviation, konvergen, permutation etc. He said it work well with roulette.

But when talked about bacc, he said that bacc is harder to measure. I read it somewhere in this forum, HBS stated that too.

So, do anyone could explain is there really a significant different between this two games? Is really the stat approach is better in roulette?

I might have some point to agree with that. Because as I understand 80 spins differ with 80 hands. Bacc shoe will eventually end, while the spins could go around non stop.

Yes we couldn't know the remain of the shoe when it reach i.e hand#75. But doesn't the remain cards are somehow affected by all the cards that have been drawn before?

I was never good with stat and the gang. Try to get some knowledge here.

Thank you,
You will never know. Not now, not in this life. You aren't that lucky.

Gizmotron

There are more opportunities to see a trend forming because there are more situations to draw data from. In Baccarat you have the one stream, B, P, or Tie to draw from. In Roulette you have many ways to achieve streams of data. You have the same type of odds for 50/50 play in the Even/Odd, Low/High, and the Red/Black sets. Added to that you can create any formation you want, to track in picking a set you like, of any 18 numbers to get a 50/50 personal favorite set from. These multiple streams of data give you more chances to come across trends you favor or are capable of detecting or deducing. That means there are more opportunities in Roulette. IMO
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES."