Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

asym

Started by Tomla, April 07, 2016, 09:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21 Aces

Quote from: Jimske on April 11, 2016, 02:45:58 PM
Where do you play?

Not going to disclose, but it's full of a  substantial number of players always of all ages, walks of life etc. that are there consistently.  We are talking about young. old. rich, poor, mostly Asian, but some diversity.  I see players literally wearing 5 figures of _hit with big plays that have absolutely zero hesitation or reservation sitting next to or having most any other player. I see the sharpest players BIG BIG BIG just don't care if the whole table follows their lead.  I see two players last night set up a 5 figure minimum buy in table in one of the worst locations on the entire floor in terms of prestige - JUST DON'T CARE. Play, play, play, win the best you can.

F, in Asia there are tournaments with tens of thousands of entrants. And nobody knows how to play?
Life is something you dominate if you're any good. - Tom Buchanan

Jimske

:))Mostly Asian, huh?  Gee that would be unusual! :))

You scared we will find out you're a little newbie d i p s h i t?   :))

21 Aces

Quote from: Jimske on April 11, 2016, 05:00:04 PM
:))Mostly Asian, huh?  Gee that would be unusual! :))

You scared we will find out you're a little newbie d i p s h i t?   :))

- Been playing since the late fall.
- One down day in the last month having played every day except 3 after the down day.
- Hit personal best last night after a terrible business day including 3 high payout bet wins and I called one of them to the whole table.  Called another to the whole table later, but didn't bet it.
- Playing at a residence note and car note a month win clip already.
- I know more about this game than most of you pikers on here already AND SO DO A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF PLAYERS AT MY HOUSE THAT APPARENTLY DON'T EXIST IN YOU 'IN THE LONG RUN' FANTASY LAND.

And don't even get me started on this whole Asian player racist _hit.  They made the game because apparently Europeans are too wussified to win at it.  So I am thankful the game is still being played and available because it means BANK.

Not disclosing because I care more about not having all of this that I post here tied to me as a player at my house.  I love my house, the floor management, hosts, dealers, etc.  There are many, many alternatives in the area and a few of them are just as good, but I play at #1.  I already like it that much.  Top players will hammer down at any table and that is a huge advantage versus a house where they would tend to isolate at high limit tables.

AsymBacGuy

Quote from: Jimske on April 11, 2016, 03:01:17 PM
Look, I know I am a bit harsh and confrontational and I AM TRYING to change my ways BUT it's pretty hard not to make fun when you read stuff like above!

Praytell, how you going to write a book and keep the secret contained therein at the same time?

Frankly, John, I think your problem is that you haven't quite figured out how to become a system seller!

Dear Jimskie I never thought to be a system seller as there are no systems to beat this game.

Anyway you are right: if I do want to publish a book I'll have to accept the pros and cons related to that.

I'll sell the book only to some people I like then, even if I've lost my credibility as you sayed elsewhere. Better so.

as.   

Baccarat is 99% skill and 1% luck

CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS. CAN'T LOSE
(Friday Night Lights TV series)

I NEVER LOSE.
I EITHER WIN OR LEARN
(Nelson Mandela)

Winners don't do different things, they do things differently (Albalaha)

soxfan

Time for the cashew and Guinness, hey hey.

AsymBacGuy

Quote from: soxfan on April 11, 2016, 10:17:26 PM
Time for the cashew and Guinness, hey hey.

What does it mean?

as.
Baccarat is 99% skill and 1% luck

CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS. CAN'T LOSE
(Friday Night Lights TV series)

I NEVER LOSE.
I EITHER WIN OR LEARN
(Nelson Mandela)

Winners don't do different things, they do things differently (Albalaha)

Jimske

Quote from: 21 Aces on April 11, 2016, 05:03:47 PM
- Been playing since the late fall.
- One down day in the last month having played every day except 3 after the down day.
- Hit personal best last night after a terrible business day including 3 high payout bet wins and I called one of them to the whole table.  Called another to the whole table later, but didn't bet it.
- Playing at a residence note and car note a month win clip already.
- I know more about this game than most of you pikers on here already AND SO DO A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF PLAYERS AT MY HOUSE THAT APPARENTLY DON'T EXIST IN YOU 'IN THE LONG RUN' FANTASY LAND.

And don't even get me started on this whole Asian player racist _hit.  They made the game because apparently Europeans are too wussified to win at it.  So I am thankful the game is still being played and available because it means BANK.

Not disclosing because I care more about not having all of this that I post here tied to me as a player at my house.  I love my house, the floor management, hosts, dealers, etc.  There are many, many alternatives in the area and a few of them are just as good, but I play at #1.  I already like it that much.  Top players will hammer down at any table and that is a huge advantage versus a house where they would tend to isolate at high limit tables.
You crack me up!  I may start drinking Guiness!  It's funny listening to your first time assessments and the love affair you are having.

You remind me of the little boy who got his first "kiss."  Then he went around telling EVERYONE what a unique experience he had! :))

My point about Asian players which apparently went over your head due to your inexperience is that most,  if not all, Baccarat pits are mostly Asian!

21 Aces

Quote from: Jimske on April 12, 2016, 03:05:38 PM
You crack me up!  I may start drinking Guiness!  It's funny listening to your first time assessments and the love affair you are having.

You remind me of the little boy who got his first "kiss."  Then he went around telling EVERYONE what a unique experience he had! :))

My point about Asian players which apparently went over your head due to your inexperience is that most,  if not all, Baccarat pits are mostly Asian!

I agree.  :))

I do know that Asian players represent the majority...  I wish I knew Mandarin and many other Asian languages.  It was the 1% of players know the game comment that set me off.