Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Random Beating Random With Deception.

Started by Azim, April 11, 2016, 07:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azim

With right tools and good money management, any gambling activity can produce a steady income.

Azim

With right tools and good money management, any gambling activity can produce a steady income.

Albalaha

Good for having fun with Play Money. A video of a winning game with high progressions with fun money is the least convincing thing to show.

If you elaborate the betselection/MM or  your theory of why it is better than anything else, people may be attentive.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Azim

Yes, its play money. 

However, there is no knowing what the next number will be.

I am not asking for numbers and reverse engineer a winning session.

As most have given up, this is an advanced strategy to http://www.rouletteforum.cc/index.php?topic=13756.0

I have banned myself at rouleteforum.cc due to personal reasons. I can't even get to the site as a guest. I hope I have the thread right. The thread link is from an old email.

Azim

from100

ozon

Hi Azim
Well to hear that with you is  everhing all right.
I have a question , how far you go with  progression.
In the film we see 1-1-1-2-5-8, do you have any stoplose.

Azim

ozon,

i go to 20.  As soon as I lose on 13, 20. I start back at 1.  So far 8 has been max.

Denzie

Hi Azim,

Can you give bit more info on those videos?
So you use a 8 step progression. But you are not just using random are you ? O's vs 1's... I've done personally 4k sessions on ktf wtf gut .... Are you following last outcome? (0's or 1's)

Tuddilue

Hi Azim,
I'm also interesting about the video you added.
Can you give us more information of the spins for the videos?
So you may be following in GUT how you are betting and how the trott is moving. I mean when the crossing is showing...
- Tuddilue

from100

Thanks Azim!

Are videos: to be continued....?
Or that is all info that we get?

Azim

I am playing 0's vs 1's.

I have restarted my bot with a bankroll of 1.5K instead of .3K. Currently sitting at 3.1K.

I am capturing all placed bets and am aiming to get the bankroll to 10K.  However show me a method that will win in the long run after that many placed bets even if its play money.

Will keep you posted as to what happens.

Denzie

Did a session just now ...

Tuddilue

Thanks Azim for the answer.
Are you also looking at how the trot goes? Slow, fast or normal. Or betting on all trots?
- Tuddilue