Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Use Math to beat Roulette/Baccarat

Started by Nickmsi, May 30, 2016, 04:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falkor2k15

Is arranging chaos the technique used for creating own dozens, etc.?

ADulay

NickMSI is currently writing about VDW over on the GamblersForum and the boys over there are being pretty harsh.

Most of them have apparently missed what he was attempting to explain so it would be pointless for me to jump in and attempt a mid-course correction of the discussion.

I still find the concept reasonably fascinating and having boiled it down into 4 simple wagers, it can be played "sans card" if you prefer.

123, 246, 147 and 258 from time to time.   You'll avoid the mutual win wager by restarting at 12 when it shows up.

Flat betting "solves" the Terrible Twos and allows you to mark time until the inevitable streaks of P, B and singles show up.

Just my two cents on the subject.

AD

RouletteGhost

Adulay if you can even Calle GF a forum  ;D

Just a bunch of bitter people who don't belong on gambling forums lol
QuoteBecause the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

Blue_Angel

In contrast with the title of this thread I fail to see where is the math.
On all EC bets there are always two possible outcomes, always.
Nothing prevents results to form a streak of 10, or a streak of chops or any other permutation you can imagine at any given time.
Why you cannot (don't want) understand common sense?!

However, it's an improvement in regards with martingales, the baby must learn how to walk on 4 before walks on 2 legs...
Anyway, Baccarat never was my cup of coffee, I've much better edge on Roulette with my methods.

RG, if you think bitter everyone at GF, then you should reconsider.
At GF I've found something I've never found on other forums, freedom of expression and speech!
Perhaps is not so popular yet but I'd rather speak with few good persons rather than many hypocrites!
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Nickmsi

Hi All,

Adulay, I don't mind the imbeciles over at GF or here or anywhere, I just ignore them as I know someone will understand what I am trying to do.

It is not an easy thing to explain but Blue Angel says that on all EC bets there are always two possible outcomes, always

I say so what. That makes no difference in preventing someone from winning.

For example, look at the people who play biased wheels.  They still win, even though all EC bets still have two possible outcomes.

They still win because they are not playing random.  They are playing with the Laws of Physics.

If you can understand this, then the same principal applys to using the Laws of Math as to using the Laws of Physics.

Using the VDW I don't care if each bet has a 50/50 chance of winning.  It does not matter. It still wins.

Cheers

Nick

Blue_Angel

I'm glad if you can win with such bet selection but perhaps if you combine it with Albahala's money management you would have an EC grail.
You need money management in order to win long term, have you thought about PGM?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Nickmsi

Here is a better explanation of what I am trying to do.

How do the people playing biased wheels keep winning? EC bets still have two outcomes.  The odds have not changed.  Why are they winning?

They are winning because the Laws of Physics have increased the accuracy of their predictions.

They still win because they are not playing random.  They are playing with the Laws of Physics.

If you can understand this, then the same principal applys to using the Laws of Math as to using the Laws of Physics.

Using the Laws of Math, like VDW, we don't care if each bet has a 50/50 chance of winning.  We are not playing the random game.  We are not changing the odds. It does not matter. It still wins.

It still wins because  the Laws of Math increase the accuracy of predictions.

Hi Blue Angel,

The way we play wins Flat Betting.  Flat Betting has a lot of ups and downs and does not win that much per spin so we have some unique progressions that we use if we want to increase our profit/spin.  However, Flat Betting works just great when using a bot.

Cheers

Blue_Angel

Probably a waste of time with flat bets, how about mixing it with Albahala's money management?

ADulay

Quote from: Blue_Angel on April 26, 2017, 03:21:00 AM

Nothing prevents results to form a streak of 10, or a streak of chops or any other permutation you can imagine at any given time.
Why you cannot (don't want) understand common sense?!

BA,

Would you care to explain why a streak of 10 or a streak of chops is a bad thing?

It would be even better if you could explain why it is bad under the VDW play.

Thanks.

AD

Blue_Angel

Quote from: ADulay on April 26, 2017, 04:22:31 PM
BA,

Would you care to explain why a streak of 10 or a streak of chops is a bad thing?

It would be even better if you could explain why it is bad under the VDW play.

Thanks.

AD

Try to see the greater picture, by discarding possible outcomes just because you've observed the last few results won't make your predictions better because what you discard it's still there.

It's like you are claiming that by knowing binomial probability you know what's coming up next, this is absurd don't you think?

The only solution is a progression regarding EC bets.

andrebac

Quote from: ADulay on April 26, 2017, 02:18:42 AM
NickMSI is currently writing about VDW over on the GamblersForum and the boys over there are being pretty harsh.

Most of them have apparently missed what he was attempting to explain so it would be pointless for me to jump in and attempt a mid-course correction of the discussion.

I still find the concept reasonably fascinating and having boiled it down into 4 simple wagers, it can be played "sans card" if you prefer.
AD

Andy, cannot find the conversation on gamblersforum.com.
anyone could help?

Blue_Angel

andrebac

thank you.
looking in gamblersforum
instead of gambling forum
lol

plolp

Salut

Why not look for the second repetition
Rather than the third.

The spin 5 is dominant

Rien de plus normal, tout est étrange .