Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Use Math to beat Roulette/Baccarat

Started by Nickmsi, May 30, 2016, 04:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADulay

Quote from: Baelog on May 14, 2017, 03:34:38 PM
Ok, so I have ran some simulations in Excel that I am posting here based on the information I have seen in the forum. I feel like I am very close to how Nickmsi is playing the game, but not all the way.

This is how I set up my excel program
- Only the 9 AP's
- Avoid mutual bet
- 500 random Descisions ( no live decks)
- Flatbet
- No stop loss

Here we go.

Baelog,

Thanks for joining in on the discussion with your testing.

I took a look at the first one and I don't believe it's being played correctly, at least from the standpoint of VDW proper.

What is the wager at hand #2?

Also, with the win at hand #5 (BBB) you would restart the sequence as any "win" ends the VDW session and starts a new one.

Thanks for posting up.

AD

Bally6354

Baelog, with the standard version of AP, you can only have wins on the following spins with these spin combinations.

Spin 3) 123
Spin 4) 234
Spin 5) 345, 135
Spin 6) 456, 246
Spin 7) 567, 357, 147
Spin 8} 678, 468, 258
Spin 9) 789, 579, 369, 159

cheers
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Baelog

Quote from: ADulay on May 14, 2017, 04:54:50 PM
Baelog,

Thanks for joining in on the discussion with your testing.

I took a look at the first one and I don't believe it's being played correctly, at least from the standpoint of VDW proper.

What is the wager at hand #2?

Also, with the win at hand #5 (BBB) you would restart the sequence as any "win" ends the VDW session and starts a new one.

Thanks for posting up.

AD

Yes you are correct ADulay. I missed the top 2 rows when I took the screen capture. First bet can only be on the third descision. I will return with some live shoes. I am excited to learn more about VDW.
Baelog *The lost Viking*

Nickmsi

Hi All,

Aduly says that after a BBB wins start a new session.

This is correct if you are playing the conventional VDW method which is to play the next 9 spins.

VDW can be played in many different ways.

Think about playing the LAST 9 spins instead.

Mathematically it is the same but you get so many more bets.

Cheers
Nick

ADulay

Quote from: Nickmsi on May 14, 2017, 07:49:24 PM
Hi All,

Aduly says that after a BBB wins start a new session.

This is correct if you are playing the conventional VDW method which is to play the next 9 spins.

Cheers
Nick

Nick,

Very true.

Another way is the "rolling 9" meaning after any win simply back up to a legitimate "starting point" and resume from there.

AD

Bally6354

[attachimg=1]

That's the great thing about it. Be creative and AP/VDW can be virtually anything you want it to be.

cheers

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Baelog

Hi All,

Cheers
Nick

Nick,

The LAST 9 spins is how I programmed the excel sheet to get more bets. Still avoiding the mutual bets.

Had to change the alternator on my car today. Did not have time to do any more studies .

Baelog
Baelog *The lost Viking*

Baelog

Live Shoe.

-  LAST 9 AP's (for more bets)
-  Flat bet
-  No mutual bet
-  AP (1,2,3) only used until beginning streak ends

Baelog
Baelog *The lost Viking*

Baelog

This shoe is from alrelax forum "live cards". This is the shoe from 5/13 using VDW.

Baelog

Baelog *The lost Viking*

stringbeanpc

Quote from: ADulay on May 14, 2017, 08:30:02 PM
Another way is the "rolling 9" meaning after any win simply back up to a legitimate "starting point" and resume from there.

ADulay, how do you define a  legitimate starting point

ADulay

Quote from: stringbeanpc on May 16, 2017, 12:00:12 AM
ADulay, how do you define a  legitimate starting point
Any "1-2" start will suffice.

AD

Dane

I have no degree in math. I believe, however, that it is possible to come a long way with a cheap calculator. It it good to know what to expect at the roulette table.
2/3 X 1/3 = 0.22222222222.   This could be the probability for three "oners" (no repeat) within three spins inside one street.
2/3 X 1/3 X 9 = 2.  So if we wait for clarification  in exactly NINE of the twelve streets in area 1-36, such a pattern should typically come in TWO of the nine streets.
"THERE IS AN OCEAN OF VAST PROPORTION
AND SHE FLOWS WITHIN OURSELVES"
               Donovan Leitch

Nickmsi

Hi Dane, I too do not have a math background and do not understand your bet selection.

Could you give an example with further explanation.

Thanks

Dane

With pleasure, Nicksmi:

If #2 has come only once and #3 has come only once, I see "two oners" in street 1-3. No single number repeated there. Then I simply bet  #1.
I hope to see a full street with no single number appearing more than once.  The NEXT spin from within this street  makes me leave it.
The situation there has been clarified. In the same way I LEAVE eight other streets in area 1-12. AFTER HAVING RULED OUT AND LEFT EXACTLY NINE OF THE TWELVE STREETS, I END THE SESSION.
Probably I won twice! My cheap calculator told me so. And many tests convinced me that it is true in most sessions.
"THERE IS AN OCEAN OF VAST PROPORTION
AND SHE FLOWS WITHIN OURSELVES"
               Donovan Leitch

plolp

Hello,

I propose this way of playing because the "spin5" is dominant.

We only play for "AP"; 456, 537, 258, 159.

We always start from the "spin5"

When there is a gain, the winning color is considered the "spin5"

I'll give an example, right now.

Rien de plus normal, tout est étrange .