Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

GENERAL DISCUSSION ON "THE SCHOOL"

Started by greenguy, August 23, 2016, 10:00:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Quote from: Gizmotron on August 30, 2016, 03:37:05 PM
I'm trying to example to you, per your request, showing you how I win more money by winning at moments that represent to me opportunity. And in actual practice and real play, they actually exist. At 61% vs 39% and flat betting I would expect to lose at the House's Edge rate. And that is what you are insisting must happen.

Nope, I'm not insisting that must happen at all. You'd better do some remedial reading too. I said that you can't win flat betting in short sessions and yet in the long term achieve the expected win rate. It just doesn't make sense.

Seems like you're shifting the goalposts and pretending that's not what you said after all.

QuoteOnly I have been saying for years to bet bigger when you are doing good and bet smaller when you aren't.

Now that's something I can agree with. So you finally admit that your bet selection has no effect. It took a while, but we got there in the end.  :)

Gizmotron

Jake, you are really dense. You are the one that needs me to admit that my bet selections make no difference. That's your drum beating again. I think you must have a head ache. I don't care what you need.

QuoteSo you finally admit that your bet selection has no effect. It took a while, but we got there in the end.

I'm done engaging you. You don't know anything about gambling discussion.

You can own this thread and I don't care what you have to say. You don't listen, you draw conclusions that are not true. And when you are shown the truth you can't see it. Enjoy the sound of your own voice.

"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Jake

That's super. The refuge for those who have run out of arguments is abuse. That's being generous in your case because you never had any arguments to begin with, only ignorance, confirmation bias, and conflating cause with coincidence.

This forum seems to be nothing but a sink hole for the ignorant and desperate. The plain truth is rejected in favour of spammers and snake oil salesmen.