Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

How often does this happen !!!!!!

Started by Gordonline, January 07, 2013, 08:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordonline

Hi All

Whilst playing Live on Dublinbet today, I witnessed a Dealer spin 27 Unique numbers on the trot without a repeat.......considering on average you see 24 uniques and 13 numbers hit more than once in any 37 spin cycle, this has to be up there with rare events  :o

Below are the numbers that came out before number 29 stopped the run

1,35,16,21,23,3,29,25,14,22,27,19,28,30,2,31,33,4,11,6,5,10,36,18,17,32,12, then 29 !!!!

Kind Regards
Gordon  :thumbsup:

sqzbox

Sure is!  I guess this would qualify as a black swan event if you were actively playing at the time.  Black swans can be both positive and negative of course - if you were betting for sleepers then you would be in the cream - but for repeaters - well, 'nuff said!  Now I don't know if this relevant to your observation or not, but I have heard people say in the past that Dublinbet table number 2 is the weirdest they have ever seen and never play it because it keeps on tossing out these black swan events.

topcat888

"but I have heard people say in the past that Dublinbet table number 2 is the weirdest they have ever seen and never play it because it keeps on tossing out these black swan events."

Why would that be Bryan, some sort of biased wheel, doubtful for Dublinbet..?  Must admit I never play table 2, mainly as table 1 is usually quieter / faster...

Having said all that, here's Table 2 throwing out four 4's in a row...

[attachimg=1]

How about this event, apparently the odds were 3 billion to one...

http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/kats-report/2012/jun/19/rio-wheel-reportedly-hits-seven-straight-19s-and-y/

It makes you wonder..!  :o

Albalaha

Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Ralph

Quote from: topcat888 on January 08, 2013, 06:45:44 AM
"but I have heard people say in the past that Dublinbet table number 2 is the weirdest they have ever seen and never play it because it keeps on tossing out these black swan events."

Why would that be Bryan, some sort of biased wheel, doubtful for Dublinbet..?  Must admit I never play table 2, mainly as table 1 is usually quieter / faster...

[attachimg=1]

How about this event, apparently the odds were 3 billion to one...

http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/kats-report/2012/jun/19/rio-wheel-reportedly-hits-seven-straight-19s-and-y/

It makes you wonder..!  :o 

The odds of the above four numbers in a row is  1 to 50653, the reason it is the odds of 3 in a row is we have not before decide which number should repeate, so the first four has 100% probability, and the second 1/37 and so on.

Robeenhuut

Quote from: topcat888 on January 08, 2013, 07:18:32 AM
Really..?  ::)

Usually players see rare events on RNG wheels like BV. They produce more spins and running into 4 numbers in a row can happen fairly quickly - its roughly as probable as seeing 16 EC's in a row.

topcat888

Quote from: Robeenh, uut link=topic=726.msg6648#ms!! g6648 date=1357632174
Usually players see rare events on RNG wheels like BV. They produce more spins and running into 4 numbers in a row can happen fairly quickly - its roughly as probable as seeing 16 EC's in a row.

Sorry Robeenhuut, that was my attempt at sarcasm.. I wasn't really asking. ! 

Rare things do happen seemed a bit of an obvious thing to say..!  ;-)

Superman

Its funny that when a rare event happens on a real wheel it gets highlighted, as RH says, it happens faster on an RNG that's also when people jump and cry foul.

Overt he last 3 or 4 months there have been may posts about rare happenings on real wheels, and those happenings are just as bad/strange as they happen on an RNG, which is highlighting the fact that there's no difference between RNG and real.

Ignatus 2 days ago stated his follow the last 9 numbers was unbreakable, to prove he was wrong I ran his method with 2 different progression methods, he discounted it and still said he would play that method still, he was playing live wheel, I think, and lost 1000 units to his unbeatable method, go figure
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

Albalaha

It seems that everyone is having one's own set of fallacies.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

sqzbox

Topcat - I have no idea why it should be.  All I can say is that this was pointed out to me 4 years ago.  Superstition?  Can't say.  I just found it interesting that Gordon should raise it with that particular wheel. I suppose it is possible that that wheel is just old and well worn.  Very strange to be sure.

topcat888

Quote from: Superman on January 08, 2013, 10:52:27 AM

Ignatus 2 days ago stated his follow the last 9 numbers was unbreakable, to prove he was wrong I ran his method with 2 different progression methods, he discounted it and still said he would play that method still, he was playing live wheel, I think, and lost 1000 units to his unbeatable method, go figure

Same here Superman, I ran it through using both progressions and blew it out the water...  But I'm very wary and reluctant to just keep posting graphs of systems that I have proved to fail...  That would only serve to dishearten people,  however one could argue that I would be saving people time trying to prove something that isn't ever going to work,  difficult call...

Superman

Quotehowever one could argue that I would be saving people time trying to prove something that isn't ever going to work,  difficult call

Yes it is a tough call but it's better to show than just say it won't work, I had the script already just blew the cobwebs off it and reran it as I don't keep old printouts. If we don't stop them we'll never go forward here lol
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

Ralph

Most players need the hard lesson to start understand. Many new to the game think they have found something if they win 200 times using negative progressions, and it is hardly impossible to speak them out.  I think I went throught the same stage.

ADulay

Quote from: topcat888 on January 08, 2013, 06:45:44 AM

Mercy!  If that had been an "air ball" machine, the resulting screaming about "rigged" wheels and electronic countermeasures would be filling up the forum by now.

Stuff happens.  Deal with it, eh?

AD