Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Why we're tricked (Wheel & carpet)

Started by ignatus, January 11, 2013, 01:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignatus

To design a working live roulette system, the wheel numbers must be taken into consideration. Ordinary carpet numbers doesn't matter and have no relevance, (they don't make any sense, really!) only true wheel numbers count.

This is how true carpet, representing wheel numbers would look

ignatus

First thing i noticed using this wheel carpet pic IS dozen repeats are very common

F**k? I got 7 hits in a row playing this now?!?! wtf   :o   (live)

As a new dozen hit, Bet all numbers in it (using wheel capet pic)

wannawin

Mr. Ignatus.

Thanks again for your generosity. I once read about the principles rather than the numbers. I think it was meant that once you have a pattern or principle which occurs in a cloth you can see it carried through all felts.

If you find that this arrangement is special with its distribution we would be talking about an amazing discovery.

It is good if it is so. Congratulations.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

ignatus

Yes, this is really working:o Dozen repeats using the real carpet pic I made.

I've flatbetted myself upto +500  :whistle:

Juiced91

ignatus

Quote from: Juiced91 on January 11, 2013, 03:27:16 AM
Another system that won't "lose"?

Well, I've flatbetted myself upto +1000 now. Beginners luck or not? Repeating dozens was the first and most common pattern I noticed using real carpet/numbers....

Wait for a virtual win before betting etc.

We'll see how this works in the long run.....

Juiced91

What size unit do you use? As making 1000units with 1unit would mean more than making 1000 units with 50units.

ignatus

Quote from: Juiced91 on January 11, 2013, 04:36:28 AM
What size unit do you use? As making 1000units with 1unit would mean more than making 1000 units with 50units.

I'm just playing for fun at DublinBet....

Juiced91

Quote from: ignatus on January 11, 2013, 04:39:53 AM

I'm just playing for fun at DublinBet....
Okay but do you use $0.5? So you would have won $500?

ignatus

Quote from: Juiced91 on January 11, 2013, 04:41:20 AM
Okay but do you use $0.5? So you would have won $500?

I play with maximum bet. So far I won +4000 units.  :D  Got 9 wins in a row. Broke my old record of 7 wins in a row.

Wait for 3 virtual losses or 1 virtual win before betting

soggett

I don't think you understand
1 unit can be $1, $5, $50
if you say you made 1000 units - that means if you used $1 as a unit value you made $1000 and that is 1000 units
if you used $50 as a unit value you made $1000 and that is 20 units
see the difference?

a units is not the same as a $
it is to make calculations easier

so what are you using as a unit value?
and please in the future if you are using units do it right, it is confusing (you can make $1000 using $1000 as a unit but it would still be just 1 unit)

JohnLegend

Quote from: soggett on January 11, 2013, 06:00:29 AM
if you say you made 1000 units - that means if you used $1 as a unit value you made $1000 and that is 1000 units
see the difference?

and please in the future if you are using units do it right, it is confusing (you can make $1000 using $1000 as a unit but it would still be just 1 unit)
Good idea Ignatus, the reality happens when you start playing for real lolly. You say youve won 9 in a row.

But how many can you lose? This is basically known as sector betting. Its results hold more sway over the dealers spinning signature. I knew someone who played this way. You can lose over 15 in a row quite easily.

ignatus

Quote from: JohnLegend on January 11, 2013, 06:29:53 AM
Good idea Ignatus, the reality happens when you start playing for real lolly. You say youve won 9 in a row.

But how many can you lose? This is basically known as sector betting. Its results hold more sway over the dealers spinning signature. I knew someone who played this way. You can lose over 15 in a row quite easily.

Yes, true. Must have been beginners luck...

Anyway this wheel carpet/pattern is interesting. Try to find patterns or some kind of flaw that can be used.

Juiced91

Quote from: soggett on January 11, 2013, 06:00:29 AM
see the difference?

Thank you :applause:

Superman

No matter how you look at it, any 12 numbers can sleep the same, layout means nothing, ignatus this has been tried before, the only thing you seem to have picked up is using +1 if behind, the rest you are just going round in circles mate.
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!